Catisserie!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Abronsyth

A Headache Embodied
Mysidian Dollar
Unfortunately closed due to personal health and time issues.

Last edited:
This is a cute idea. We have a similar idea we are working on, but we're using a different animal. ^^

I really like the floofy kitty art, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside and the detail put into the items is pretty nice. Its refreshing to see diverse items that actually impact the pets, lots of sites like Neopets and just just use the same item with different color pallets. I can understand doing that for background items or something that isn't used for the pets themselves but I love the progression here!

Cats like mice -> Treats are tastier -> fish flavored is even tastier -> An actual fish is even better!

I love it when I see people putting in the extra effort. ;-;

I also suppose that you've studied french or have a slight frenchie obsession like I do? xD

Great minds think alike, haha!

I'm glad you like it, as always it took me ages to settle on artwork I actually like! I had to teach myself how to draw cats more accurately, but I think it paid off! The food items each have a chance of giving a cat more clicks (the mouse gives 2, treats 3, kibble 5) and the fish are used to alter pets (switch gender, change to alternate outcome, etc)! I'll also be adding canned foods and raw food options (raw being the best!..aside from that mouse)!

And yes, haha, I studied French for a while...and one night I was thinking about cats (don't ask it's a common thing for me) and figured I'd like to make a little cat site, and for some reason the first word to pop into my head was pâtisserie (a french bakery specializing in pastries/etc) so for some reason I decided that'd make a good website name XD

I appreciate the kind words! It means a lot :)

Yeah, I knew exactly what the name was based on, that's why I mentioned it. x]
I'm glad that you've finally settled down on something, I've seen you around quite a bit on here but you were always bouncing around between species!

Haha, yes, I'm rather infamous for having difficulty settling on things, haha!

Cats are good though, they have many varieties, are very amusing, easy to draw, and many folks like them...so now to just continue on art and hopefully get the mods working right XD

I wish you luck, we are also trying to get our site up and presentable to the public.

Introducing the most common breed of cat...the moggie! Upon opening this will be the only breed available for free, other breeds (such as the oriental and NFC) will have to be purchased through shops!
8Zue6qB.png

Introducing one of my favorites! The Japanese bobtail!
VMi9vqR.png

And her majesty- the persian!
Il3cD5e.png

Last edited:
Here is the very small and lovely munchkin!
bM8Qzu1.png

Next I plan on adding the levkoy (my favorite breed of cat)!

If anyone has suggestions for breeds I am very open to them! I'd like to open with 10 breeds completed (so far I have 7).

Last edited:
Thank you <3 Ukraine, but close! They're rather unbecoming things without fur and folded ears, but I love them, haha.

I see, Ukraine. That's very interesting, I think my russian girlfriend may know something about the cat species since Russia is close to Ukraine, maybe I will ask her something about it.

My ultimate favorite cat breed- the Ukrainian Levkoy!
hFuTC3O.png

Now I'll just add the Cymric and Scottish Fold, and then make sure there are at least 2 different cats in every shop (18 total purchasable), 5 in the free shop, and then I'll get 1 riddle up before we're ready to open for Beta!

Two updates!
First- the Scottish fold!
7Ger1xt.png

Second- I've added an explore feature! It's very small right now, but all events are illustrated to some extent. There's only 1 are at the moment, and only 1 item and 1 kitten to be found, but there will be more!

Oh brilliant, its so nice to look at arts from Mysidia users, always makes my day delightful to see such awesome work. Good luck Pero, hope to see more in future.

Thank you, HoF! We're nearly ready to open, I just need 10 more designs and I'll open for Beta testing...which will make this the 3rd site to open to the public out of the many potential sites I've created in my time.

wbMhbFx.png

T'is the season!​

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads