Cash System

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Ashje

Mysidian Dollar
Hey everyone, I haven't been on for a looooong time. :D

Recently I needed an adopts site quickly so I made one using MyAdopts. I noticed there was a Cash System and I wonder now if there were any more updates and how to get them in the downloadable version. Help, anyone?

Thanks,
Ashje.

There is a 3rd party cash system around here somewhere I believe, either in the product modifications or premium members forums.

Good to see you again, Brandon. XD The weird thing is, it came installed on the MyAdopts site. Anyways, Thanks. XD

Yes, it's in the premium forums, plus a bunch of mods to work with it, like buying pets. ;)

There was a cash mod for the old version of the script in the normal mods forum, only recently has someone made a cash mod for the latest release, and it was posted in the donator forum.

It's technically free, you just have to be a donator to see it. xD

It is a donator only mod for those who help support Bradon & all the time he has put into this already free script!

Hi everyone,
I know it's donator only, I was just wondering why it appeared on a MyAdopts site I made when I wasn't a donator. Anyway, thanks. :D

Ashje said:
Hi everyone,
I know it's donator only, I was just wondering why it appeared on a MyAdopts site I made when I wasn't a donator. Anyway, thanks. :D

Well, MyAdopts uses a similar codebase as to the standalone script, however MyAdopts has some extra addons I have added into it, especially made for a multi-user environment. :)