Basic Stat System

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hedgen

Mysidian Dollar
How would I go about creating a basic stat system? I saw the old script for a stat system and saw that it didn't work anymore, and also saw that one will be made for v1.4.0 but I don't really want to wait that long to have stats.

Adding the columns to the database will probably be the same as the one in the old script but I don't know enough php to try to tackle this by myself ^^'

I believe I made iris a custom stats system for her old Mys v1.3.1 site, looks like it was never used before but I still have a backup in my local computer, it should be possible to convert into Mys v1.3.2 or v1.3.3 compatible version without much trouble. It's a heavily customized stats system, also it may be necessary to ask her for permission too.

I believe I made iris a custom stats system for her old Mys v1.3.1 site, looks like it was never used before but I still have a backup in my local computer, it should be possible to convert into Mys v1.3.2 or v1.3.3 compatible version without much trouble. It's a heavily customized stats system, also it may be necessary to ask her for permission too.

Ah okay thanks, I'll ask them :) is that Abronsyth?

What do you mean by stats, as in an hp system and what not ? I have it on my site to where when you adopt a pet it is given x hp and stuff (something like the stat's displayed here http://www.forestofmirrors.x10.mx/levelup.php?id=288 ?) :)

Yup health and stuff :)

I was going to have something like these equations for stats:
con = con + (randNum(4) + 1)
hp = hp + ((con % 7) + levHealth)
int = int + (randNum(4) + 1)
mp = mp + ((int % 4) + levMana)
def = def + ((con % 3) + (randNum(2) + 1))
str = str + ((con % 3) + (randNum(3) + 1))

of course there is also going to be atk/matk/mdef also but i just haven't made those equations yet. Though they will be similar xD

Last edited: