Threads / Messages

Milly Money

Pet-Sim.Online
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
This links to: http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4813

the last few posts ...

Basically, looking for a way to add in something -- I guess as an item-- that will add a background image -- from another table in the database, separate from the pet image -- and merge it when the profile or any other place the Pet image is called up.

So you have backgrounds you can swap out or remove, without harming the original image.

I can't work out how to code this, but I get the gist of what's needed.

This would be a super neat Mod for the script, honestly!! Anyone know a way to do this?

Ideally, you could use it for adding toys in front too ...in a reverse of it, I guess.

Last edited:
I answered in your other thread. I don't really know how to merge images with PHP nor do I necessarily think its wise to merge things constantly on the fly, so, separate images as layers is my suggestion. If you do know how to merge images with PHP, I wouldn't mind checking it out, if you make some changes to what I offered. ovo

For anyone else reading, here's a link to the post I left Annatar her other thread.

Last edited:
Thank you!

Yes I'd really much rather make it something layered like this ! Going to see if I can make this work!