Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Arianna

Dev Staff
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
I'm not posting them yet, because if no one wants them, I don't want to waste my time. xD
Anyway... I've made a timezone script, updated the breeding script, perfected the decoration script, made a male/female alt script, a style script, a write-for-coins script, a family tree script and... that's all. xD
Some original versions are in the normal scripts part, but I thought I'd ask here to see if you wanted it... Though I will release the timezone script to the public, I think. xD

Arianna said:
I'm not posting them yet, because if no one wants them, I don't want to waste my time. xD
Anyway... I've made a timezone script, updated the breeding script, perfected the decoration script, made a male/female alt script, a style script, a write-for-coins script, a family tree script and... that's all. xD
Some original versions are in the normal scripts part, but I thought I'd ask here to see if you wanted it... Though I will release the timezone script to the public, I think. xD
I am interested in anything you're willing to offer. Especially the updated breeding script and family tree script. Thanks for anything you decide to post! Happy Holidays!

I'd love to see what you have done to the decoration script! :)

Great. :D I'll try and get them up as soon as possible. :)

I'm feeling the same! Let's see the goods xD

I'll post the family tree script today. :)
The decoration script simply has worked-out problems, as does the breeding script, which now lets you make the users wait for xxx time to let their adoptables breed again. :)