99webs developer forum

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Nemesis

Mysidian Dollar
Some of you may have noticed but 99webs.info has been turned into a forum. I have noticed that the gemstone hosting site gets on avg 600 hits a day. I got to thinking that maybe people were tired of seeing the same layout every time to log in. Even worse there was no way for people to interact with each other or know they are there.

So I changed the root domain to a forum for web developers. Much like mysidia forum but with a broader range of sites. Members can show pitch their site ideas, get staff, trade skills (coding, writing, art, etc...) and seek general help in running a site. Did I mention free hosting? Well the hosting is going to continue to be free and as unlimited as possible.

I hope that it gets used, creates some real good sites and benefits many users. And the fact that you have to go through the forum to login to cpanel should help with activity. Idea being an experienced developer goes to log on and sees a struggling member post a question and could quickly give a reply.

What do you guys think of this? Any ideas to make it better? Thanks!

To all clients, gemstone hosting site is no longer around. at 99webs.info you will find the developer forum. but the first category will direct you to the login or registration page. Let me know if you encounter any problems.