404 when installing Mysidia on x10hosting

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

NedFlanders

Mysidian Dollar
Hi! So basically I've unzipped all the files into the public folder, and edited all of the permissions as per this tutorial:

But when I've gotten up to the 'install/index.php' part, I get a 404 error that says;

The requested URL /install/index.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I'm not sure exactly what to do... my url is furrysitetest.x10host.com (It's just a site I'm using to edit my script, then I'm going to transfer it over to an official host once it's in a beta-like stage)

Have I done anything wrong? I used filezilla to unzip the mysidia ZIP into a folder, and then installed that folder and all the files inside of it into the 'public' area

(Screenshot of folders below, click small image to view)
ZxhnoDf

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

OKAY well that helped @Silver_Brick ,
but now my site is completely broken. If I try to go to the adminCP link, it says;
Not Found

The requested URL /admincp/index was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

If I try to log in, it says

Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /home/furrysit/public_html/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/login.php on line 3

and If I try to go to the website itself, it says

Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furrysit/public_html/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/furrysit/public_html/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/furrysit/public_html/Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.4/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

I don't know what to do!

You have not configured your website in correct way ^^ if you can provide me cpanel info my private message i can fix it for you :)

@Silver_Brick
Do you mean my CPanel password and username? I'll send them to you now ^^

Well most x10hosting users will need to follow this instruction to get Mysidia Adoptables to work on their servers. It wont affect older x10hosting servers, but the newer servers seem to have a different configuration that demands a bit of tweak in Mysidia's path locator code:

http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4763