Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. A

Ads

Ahoy! I wanted to know how does the Ad feature works, as I've tried putting up Ad codes in the adopt site through the Admin Panel but the ads never appear anywhere on the website. Regards, Alaric.
  2. A

Pages

I created a page called Promo Codes that can only be accessed by root-admins this is so we do not lose any codes and other members can't get their hands on the code list. However the page doesn't load
  3. A

Breeding groups

Hey, is there a way to view the 'breeding groups' that you have on mysidia?
  4. A

Forum Registration

Hello, I'm having problem with my forum registrations, whenever a new user registers for an account on my site it keeps giving them a error message as Such "Failed to create forum account". They get Registered on the site, but not on the forums. Can you please sort this out for me? Regards...
  5. A

Tab Slide Out Menu..?

How can i make a menu bar (navigation) for each sub-category, it's messing up the whole site.. red boxes, i want that area to be like the navigation bar, for HOme, Adoptables, User Cp, etc...
  6. A

Error's On My Site (Some One Help!)

Please, anyone for fixing up the error's i got on my site. (PM me.) Errors : 1* Evolution Items Need To Be Fixed. 2* Elements Theme (Sidebar Error Only on The Profile Page). Screen Shot 3* (Apostrophe) Taking the / out of things like I'/m. (When You Post In the Profile Bio.) 4* Constantly...
  7. A

Elements Theme

Elements Theme (Sidebar Problem) The right sidebar goes to the bottom of the page....! :cfrown: I am having this problem only in the (profile.php?....) page Does Any One else have this same problem? Screenshots : How Can I Fix This?
  8. A

Constantly logged out

I'm randomly getting logged out often while feeding, or even when I'm on the maps. I know that after a while of inactivity on the site, you get booted off, but this happens a number of times when I'm actually on the site and doing something. (*other members have the problem too*) *problem...
  9. A

Ideal Chat (vBulletin)

I would like to suggest you to use ideal chat plug-in for our mysidiaadoptabes forums. So that we could make new friends, chat with them and also ask for help with the script, share scripts, etc... Link To Ideal Web Chat
  10. A

Memberlist (user avatar)

how can i limit the size of the user avatar in the memberlist... size like something 40x40 or 60x60 .
  11. A

Forums Removed

I Removed Off The mybb forums. But every user Gets this message after i logging into the site : Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Database error 1146 - Table '*******_adopts.mybb_users' doesn't exist' in /home/a*******/public_html/classes/class_database.php:161 Stack...
  12. A

Site + Forum users

I Just installed the mybb forums on my site. My site already has nearly upto 47 members registered. How do i pull all the site's old users database to the forums database..because it only shows the newly registered users on the forums that registered on the site just now.
  13. A

The Pokémon Ranch - Online Pokémon Rpg

Welcome to The Pokemon Ranch! So do you really think you have what it takes to adopt and raise all the Pokemon? Well if so then your in the right place! Check out the adoption centre and pokemon pound to adopt your very own pokemon! So what are you waiting for?:wutno: Sign Up for Version...
  14. A

^_^ Happy Birthday Hall Of Famer ^_^

May you always look forward to your Birthday as a day that brings you new milestones and ventures to accomplish in life, not as a day of growing old. Happy Birthday! Hall Of Famer
  15. A

Online Users Glitch

These as the screenshots . But the bug still occurs. 1. Only the username is mine, the rest is of another user named Kadaj. 2. Only the username is mine, the rest is of another user named Lu Bu. 3. In this case all the information here is mine. Some more screen shot. Anyone Having...
  16. A

Admin Cp (Table)

There is a problem with me using the tables on the site. :cfrown: When i create the tables it goes right below to the bottom of the page , see the screen shots: Index page table : Pokedex page without table : Pokedex page with tables :
  17. A

Banned

Also it wont let me level up adoptables see here : Banned from purchasing items : Banned from breeding : Don't have permission to trade and Banned also : Don't have permission to Adopt pounded pets :
  18. A

Promo And Banning

When i change the value to all in the user field this is what happens : It Bans Me. When the value is blank in the user field this is what happens : Now when i go to manage my adoptables, ie. Articuno. See what it shows : Also when i visit the item shop this is what it displays...
  19. A

Images Broken

When a new image is uploaded to the site through the admincp , then the image doesn't show up. I Need help!!!! :jay:
  20. A

Adopt Center

My Adopt Center Doesn't Seem To Be Working Just After I Updated This Script http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1987 What Should I Do ? No Adoptables Shows Up Nor It Let's Us Set A New Adoptable! Regards, Alaric Mysidiaadoptables Member.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts