Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Poppy

||Free Sprites and Lines to Use||

This is some art that the MYs members can use if the wish. No credit is needed, just please do not claim them to be yours. You can use them on a MYS site or any other site you wish. ________________________________________________
  2. Poppy

Blank Site....?

Delete I forgot to assign a user to my database:P, its working now. Please delete this.
  3. Poppy

-Using Scratch to Build A Town-

Scratch is a downloadable game creator you can use to possibly make an arcade for your site. But I was thinking, you could make more than just a game for your site, what about a town? _______________________ In this town your member can explore, and if you know how you can make areas (Kinda...
  4. Poppy

||Random codes you might find usefulell||

Some codes that I found that Mys members might find useful. _________________________________________ HTML Codes Basic HTML Page <html> <head> <title>Your Page Title</title> </head> <body> This area will contain everything that will be visible through a web browser, such as text and...
  5. Poppy

||What do you want lineart of?||

||Free Adoptable Commissions(Open)|| I am taking free adoptable commisions for the Mys members to use if thehy wish. No credit is needed if you order, just don't claim them to be yours, please. ________________________ Examples: (The rat sprite is free to be used by anyone)...
  6. Poppy

\\Javascript Help, Please//

I am trying to figure out how to subtract a certain amount from a variable once a button is clicked in Javascript. Can someone help me figure out how to do ths?
  7. Poppy

//The N00b\\

Hello my name is Poppy, well thats my underconstruction fursona's name(can an admin please change my screenname to Poppy for me?). I love warrior cats, most animals(Escpecially cats, fancy rats, wolves,foxes, cows, falcons, and sparrows^^) I read Warriors, The Hunger Games, Guardians of...
  8. Poppy

Delete Elements Template?

Is there any way to delete the elements template from a MS site?
  9. Poppy

||Help with the installation page?*WARNING: Large-ish image*||

||Help with the installation page?|| I am curently on the installation page, Step 3: Database and Site Configuration, and I am completely lost at what to do and what each of the boxes mean. I filled them out after reading their instructions but it takes me to a white page, totally blank exept...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts