Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. ipengu

Banner Ad

Looking for someone to create a banner ad, that advertises this website/script. Whom ever makes the best one, I'll give 850 credits (thats before the donation fees of course) Don't be offended if I don't pick yours, just want best one that fits what it needs to advertise pretty much. Needs...
  2. ipengu

Flux Series

Well I think I've finally fine tuned this pack of themes to release it. Heres the preview image: (Click to view bigger) I mashed all these colors into one picture to give you an idea about it. There's only 3 basic colors being released by me at this time, it's pretty easy to change the...
  3. ipengu

Topsite

Ugh I know I can't be the only one absolutely tired of topsite websites, (ALL types), absolutely packed with ads. So what does one do? Create your own topsite website. I have my own topsite script, but its not very user friendly yet so I've decided on a basic download one...
  4. ipengu

Bug report

Would be nice if we could get a forum section dedicated to posting bugs in the script, or even the bug tracker plugin for vbulletin.
  5. ipengu

IP Tracking/Account Limiter

BROKEN AS OF 1.2.3, WORKING ON NEW RELEASE. So this was the first mod I ever did to this script, simply because I forseen possible abuse (besides fact the donate script is 100% bugged and should be fixed/removed) MAKE SURE YOU MAKE BACKUPS To start you need to open phpmyadmin or whatever you...
  6. ipengu

Longer Shoutbox

Well by longer, I mean more shouts before it starts over-writing them on the page. (Strong suggestion to developers working on the official releases, make the shoutbox store the shouts and let people browse the old shouts) Open: shoutbox.php Find: (Around line 14) NOTE: You will not find this...
  7. ipengu

Just to make sure...

Just trying to make sure I'm not only one that noticed that it says shoutbox posts "will" (can) be deleted, yet theres no "easy" way for anyone not mysql inclined to delete the shout from the shoutbox page.
  8. ipengu

Colorblast

Few days or so I'll be releasing this theme, I'm a fan of basic themes and this is pretty basic. Fine tuning it as I try to release things as bug free as I can. attached the picture. added the zip file UPDATED 8/25/11 FIXED CSS FILE.
  9. ipengu

Slim down profile

Now works with 1.2.3 The profiles get too cluttered when you have all this stuff (aim, website, msn, yim) taking up space just to say that it has no information in the field. Plus with me adding more fields in the future, I can't have unnecessary clutter. Open profile.php Find: (Around line...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts