Colorblast

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ipengu

Premium Member
Mysidian Dollar
Few days or so I'll be releasing this theme, I'm a fan of basic themes and this is pretty basic. Fine tuning it as I try to release things as bug free as I can.

attached the picture.

added the zip file

UPDATED 8/25/11 FIXED CSS FILE.

Attachments

• colorblast.jpg
    colorblast.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 92
  • colorblast.zip
    673.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Added the zip file, unzip and upload to server

I'll likely be uploading an update within a week just so everyone is aware, figured id release it so you guys can atleast use it

Last edited:
thanks.
10 character limit is dumb.

Edit: First noticed broken part is the online list, I swear that thing breaks with every theme.

Last edited:
I completely forgot to update this, was going to at start of the week.

Anyways for people who want to just quickly update the theme, all I changed was the .css file currently, so I'll attach that to this post along with a new zip file of updated whole package.

Attachments

• styles.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 0
  • colorblast.zip
    673.8 KB · Views: 1
This theme looks really nice, one thing that I have noticed with Firefox 6 is the header isn't flush on the top and the text "A total of queries were used in this page. They were: " is fixed on the bottom left corner of the screen.

Attachments

• visual.jpg
    visual.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 11
The queries thing is all in the php coding of this script, I remove it on my copy on my site (haven't yet on 1.2.3)
Also I didn't design it to be 100% flush, but sure wouldn't be hard to change, notice in your screenshot you have some text up there, can't read it in the screenshot though.

As you can see: http://gyazo.com/c2e0638b897ee41aa6371e5ac6301faf

Same on chrome, minus the random text.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads