Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. I

Problem with the class controller

<<edit -- the first one was a bit confusing (sorry, my bad) Normally, when I try to open an non-extisting page the script will show the index-page. But if I add a few more things in the url I get a blank page with only an error message. I would really like it, if the site would still show the...
  2. I

Using checkboxes to select adoptables

Hello, I'm working on a group function to sort pets in different groups for Ruinily. It works fine so far I only have one small problem: Current it's only possible to move one creature to one group at once. Since this is unpractical if people have a lot of pets, I want to do the selection over...
  3. I

Tree of Arvalus

Just finished my new site yesterday: Tree of Arvalus What is Tree of Arvalus Tree of Arvalus is a small site where you can raise and train many different creatures. Every creature has it own stats in Beauty, Intelligence, Tempo and Strength. Depending on your actions this stats can increase...
  4. I

Little problem with the Module Manager/ 1.3.3

I got a little problem with the sitebar modules. I added two links with the following php-code: $moduleContainer->add(new Comment("<a href=/languages/de>Deutsch</a> <a href=/languages/eng>English</a>")); Both links show up and work so far, until I opend the site in a new browser window. Then...
  5. I

ACP Error : Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in...

I tried the script on a new host today. Everything worked so far expect the admincp. I can login in the cp but when I try to add an image/ a pet or something else I get the following error: Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /www/.../admincp/adopt.php on line 3 Is there a way to...
  6. I

Display problems with Internet Explorer

I worked on a css for my site and was checked it with firefox and internet explorer. In firefox everything worked fine. Only the internet explorer have some display problems with a few sites. First I thought I have made some errors in my css and changed it back to one of the default ones. That...
  7. I

Problem with the Pet Spotlight and the forum codes

Maybe someone could help my with a big problem: I added two new pet species to my site. But if I want to add one as an favorite pet on the profile page, it doesn't appear and the bbc and html codes for the forum doesn't work, too. With all other pets it works fine, the problem is only by these...
  8. I

Help: messages and email

Hello everyone! I have moved my site from 000webhost.com to 99webs.info. Now I have a problem with the message system. Normally the user get an email, when he gets a new message, but somehow the email delivery doesn't work. The password request have the same problem. Could someone help me...
  9. I

Free linearts

Hello, Does anyone need free linearts? I found some, which I had created some time ago, in my art folder (Maybe some of you will know them from myadopts). Please, if you use them, give credits to me as your source. ~Cat~ free lineart: Here is also an example how a finish tiger could look...
  10. I

Hello, I'm Isura

Hello! Maybe some of you know me from myadopts. I'm Isura, but you can call me also by my real name Nadine. I'm from Germany. Well, if I have make some spelling mistakes, please tell me. So I can improve my english knowledges. A little bit about me: - my favorite color is green - I like to...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts