Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. R

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

Ooo congrats! And no worries, I hope the job goes well.
  2. R

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

So is this still going or has Famer finally moved onto something else? Or just taking a break? I dont mind either way, I'm just curious, and if I try this again I dont want to do it just before a new version drops. XD
  3. R

Felkyo looking for coders!

Yeh I know I probably wont get any coders, but it cant hurt to try? ^_^' Isura managed to fix up most of the site, I just need someone to help finish some complicated stuff off, like the battle system, and possibly help me with smaller bits of coding, like what I need to remake the lottery and...
  4. R

A few more little things...

Yay another fun problem thread from me. ^_^ Again I'm praying these are just a few little things... and just to make it more fun I need the fixes for Mys v1.3.2. :P 1, First thing thats bugging me is this... [04-Jul-2013 01:11:46 Europe/Berlin] PHP Warning: curl_exec() has been disabled for...
  5. R

Search engine description edit?

I hope this isnt spamming but I think it might be useful for others too. ^_^' Is there any way to edit the search engine description? Its the typing that pops up under the site name link in stuff like google searches for anyone that doesnt know. I tried a meta tags; <head><meta...
  6. R

Need default member_register page coding

Hi, I changed something around on the forum registration file and now it doesnt work, and its the registration that I want to use instead of the petsite one due to how I'm using the profiles. So can someone just send me the original coding from the admin panel for 'Home » Template Sets » Default...
  7. R

Felkyonian help

Yes that is a made up word. :P Anyways onto the serious stuff... These are some things I need to get sorted out, and would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give to me. Though as Hall of Famer should know by now you're better off giving me bits of coding to insert or manipulate instead of...
  8. R

OOP Tutorial request

I'd like to really strongly request a guide to this new OOP coding... I went and more or less learnt the basics to try and get a grip on it, but I'm still lost... And all I want to do is newbish stuff like pull a cell of info (like the id number of a pet) out of the database... So any links to...
  9. R

Need screenshots

A few things Lol I thought I'd change this thread to try and inquire about a few things instead. I'll be happy for any help! 1, Lol images still arent showing from the gif folder, so I've uploaded them all into an images folder and I'll have to put them in manually unless I can change the...
  10. R

List of little problems

Hi, I dont want to bother anyone, but I kind of need this stuff sorting out fast! I'm hoping their easy problems for most people here, though since I have version 1.2.1 I think some of them are supposed to be fixed anyway. :/ - The pound is currently only showing the first pet in the list of...
  11. R

Looking for code writer

It may be temporary just to sort out a few odd glitches and give me more time to focus on the graphic part of he site, but knowing my imagination I'd like to have a great programmer about to help me with the coding behind my site. I've already had a good try with it all, but having never been...
  12. R

Felkyo creatures

~~ Click the book to enter the realm of the Felkyo. ~---------------------------------------~ This is a continuously growing site where all the graphics were made by me and most of the writing was done by my cousin, so its all original. All the images in this post are pets from the site, I...
  13. R

Database address problem?

Please can someone help? I cant figure out how whats going on and I really hope it's something that can be fixed. :( Everything that needs code from the database seems to add 'home/ruinily/public_html/' inside the urls, which is of course causing problems. For pets codes I get, (Took the / out...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts