Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. DragonTamerChris

General Pokemon Thread

Well, as quite a few of you know, Pokemon Black and White have came out in the USA 2 weeks ago. In fact it's out all around the world now. (Other then countries that don't get these games...) I'm surprised, Black and White were better then I expected. In this thread, you may talk about...
  2. DragonTamerChris

Staff Central or something along those lines?

Well, MA has a section called staff central, it's where you post in when you need staff for your site whether it be a coder, writer, artist, or whatever. I think it'd be better to have a section for that rather then people posting topics in other sections or only posting it in their topic for...
  3. DragonTamerChris

Temporary Mysidia Chat

I contacted HoF and he said I could make an xat chat for Mys for now. :3 So, here it is: http://xat.com/MysidiaScript I hope I see you guys there. :3
  4. DragonTamerChris

Rules of the mysidia forum

There has been quite a few question threads in this section of the froum about rules of this forum. I'd appreciate if there was this thing on the forum that showed all the rules of the forum especally since I've been wondering what the rules are too.
  5. DragonTamerChris

Mysidia Homepage

I've noticed there is a homepage on Mys for quite a while now but I've just made this topic now. http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/index.html It's not quite finished from what I've seen. Is it going to be finished for version 1.2.0/any time soon? Also, what is the text on the homepage? I can't...
  6. DragonTamerChris

Limitation on how many of a certain stage you can have

(Yes, long title. x3) So I'd like to see a mod for Limitations on how many egg/stage 1 pets you have. Such as you can only have 5 pets at a certain stage at one time. (This feature is mostly intended for stage 1 pets.) This would be good so people can't grab as many adopts they want if they...
  7. DragonTamerChris

Hello Guys

Hello guys, I'm DragonTamerChris. I'd prefer to be called Chris though, it's easier. If you go on the Myadopts Support Forum you will most likely know me because I'm on nearly all the time and I think a purple name sticks out. x3 I'm 12 years old in case you are wondering. I like Dragons...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts