Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. AlexC

Mysidia Adoptables Tutorials

I've started an outside blog to draw some attention to virtual pets, and the centrepiece of the blog is Mysidia Adoptables. This blog will include articles, tutorials, resources, reviews and interviews of people, mods, themes, items, websites and more! I hope to have some guest authors in some...
  2. AlexC

World of Adopts

So I thought I would post a little spoiler for my next project... I've always been rather dissatisfied with the amount of information related to adoptable sites. They are a lot of fun, a nice waste of time you could say. xD But when I decided I wanted to make one, it took me ages to find enough...
  3. AlexC

Tutorial Requests?

Ooohhh, I can post blogs now, so shiny. o: Ohey everyone, it's your newest forum moderator! I have a question for the general public; I have been asked to do some tutorials on basic functions of the site - video tutorials, but I shall include write-ups as well, as soon as I get to them - and I...
  4. AlexC

Random Ramblings

Random stuff from AlexC.
  5. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'World of Adopts'

Thanks~ I want it to be useful not only to people making adoptable sites, but those using them too. :3 I've got an article, resource list and feature list so far, plus the directory is set up...
  6. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'I... has allergy?'

Aw, that really sucks HoF. D: Is your medication helping at all? I hope it stays away until after exams.
  7. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'The new Pound System for Mys v1.3.1'

This is so frickin' cool. :3 Can't wait to see it in action.
  8. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'The new Promocode system for Mys v1.3.1'

That is beyond awesome - so excited for 1.3.1!
  9. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'New for Crystal Hollow'

Ohh, I can see it now, it's awesome. :3
  10. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'New for Crystal Hollow'

Aww, I can't view it. :c
  11. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'The Dropdown navtabs'

Personally, I just want to see the new script - I'm prepared to wait for the forum or any more options. However, if you're asking for which one I would prefer, probably a forum integration.
  12. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'PSST...'

But the script is so far away... D: This is the first update in weeks! So many possible surprises...
  13. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'PSST...'

That looks very, very nice. o: Is it possible to put the dropdown menus into your own theme?
  14. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'ACP? Sure, I can do that...'

That looks lovely! I can't wait to see it in action. :D
  15. AlexC

Comment by 'AlexC' in 'Preview - New Starter Theme'

That looks like a really awesome template, which I will probably use. o.o it's almost impossible to find great simple templates...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads