Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. dlithehil

1.3.6 Theme Not Showing Image

Hey, I was making themes for my site. The first worked excellently. The second... not so much. It won't show the background image, only the background color. I even tried uploading it to /templates/[theme name] and including it that way, but neither that nor the direct link to my toyhou.se image...
  2. dlithehil

Alts1 Issue

Okay, I haven't changed anything in the files regarding the alts1 item function, but when I try to level up my level 5 Ferratross (my critter) with the Telescope I added, I just get a white screen. It's like I crash the site anytime I try to use it. I just want my starry boi DX itemfunction.php...
  3. dlithehil

Which File Is the Click Action In? (resolved I think)

Basically what the title says. I want clicks to give health in addition to exp (I already have heath set up, but right now the only way to get health back is with a potion). Which file am I supposed to look in? I'm gonna keep looking but if someone could help, that'd be amazing! Update: It was...
  4. dlithehil

Question Regarding Calling Data from the DB

OKAY... I have been at this from every angle I can think of. I have 3 stats- strength, speed, and stamina - because I want to implement an npc battle system. They're in the owned_adoptables table.... Yet any time I try to reference one of them, it bugs out my site and leaves me with a white...
  5. dlithehil

Mys 1.3.6 Higher/Lower Game with Prize: Playable Once a Day

First, we need to add the following columns to the [prefix]_users table: hiloday and hilomonth will be a two digit representation of the day and month a player last played the game. (I included both so if they go exactly a month without playing, it won't mess up on them. You can also add a...
  6. dlithehil

Making a Higher/Lower Game but I'm Stuck...

I have this code, but it seems to randomize the number after each guess as opposed to keeping the same number (i.e. saying it's lower than 7 but when I guess 6 next, it says it's higher as if the number has changed). It's also not counting down my attempts. It constantly says 2 attempts. Since...
  7. dlithehil

Very Proud Right Now

I don't want to talk about how long it took me to find where to edit the menu but we have this now... Background is not mine and is linked in the footer.
  8. dlithehil

Chance Game

I wanted to create a game with a little guidance. Essentially, there would be three boxes. The contents would be randomized amounts of Gold Pieces (my site's currency). Once a day, each user would be able to select one of the three boxes and get the prize out of it added to their account...
  9. dlithehil

Edgewood

It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to share Edgewood with others. It can be found at systemsocial.x10.mx (Update: Just go to https://www.ashenblade.click)but since it's just HTTP as opposed to HTTPS (it's a free hosting service), it may give an "unsafe site ahead" warning. I only have...
  10. dlithehil

Adoptable IDs

This may be a really dumb question, but how do I find the ID of an adoptable to use in the Promocodes section? I can't find it anywhere.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads