Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. M

GD images

GD images [DONE] this will show all your adoptables with the name and click under it like click critters: EXAMPLE: in functions.php find: function getcurrentimage($id) { // This function determines which image we should use for a given adoptable... $image = ""; // First we...
  2. M

New Users auto redirect to page

when a new users join, they will get redirected to a newbie page, they cannot leave, until they click the button: i understand, or something like that, its also usefull for guiding the newbies first off run this mysql query: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `adopts_users` ( `uid` int(11) NOT...
  3. M

slotmachine.php, the slotmachine from the levelup, but for the arcade!

Hiya there as u may have seen, ive made a slotmachine script for when u level and adoptable, that u have a chance to win prices! Now ive made it that its an new .php file wich includes: -Unspammable (users can only use it once a day) -Easy customizable price gold amount First of all, you...
  4. M

Slotmachine

hiya, my first mod in years now :P, i made a simple slotmachine for leveling up adoptables mod. If users get 1,1,1 , they get 20 EXTRA coins, If users get 2,2,2 , they get 30 EXTRA coins, If users get 3,3,3 , they get 50 EXTRA coins, SCREENSHOTS...
  5. M

Hiya :P

Hiya, im Mapleblade, ive done some mods when it still was from BRM :P, and uhm i was bored so i came back to see if the script was revived :P, and it was, i think ill be making some mods soon, as i figure out what changed about the script :P
  6. M

[REQ] an free host with fsockopen()

any1 knows an free host that allows fsockopen()? Cuz i need it for shoutcast stats, i thought that maybe 1 of you know one. Most free servers and paid hosts have fsockopen() disabled. so it wont work.
  7. M

Adoptable shop new version! [UPDATED!]

Hey! here were some bugs, i fixed em, and now the shop will be the normal adopt.php :D the fixed version can be seen at: http://miromotel.0fees.net/adoptables/adopt.php Im to lazy to explain all code so ill just put the files in a zip and show the SQL NOTE: YOUR CURRENCY MUST BE NAMED...
  8. M

My Layout Shop (free)

[/size]Welcome to my Layout Shop i made this beouse any people are not happy with their layouts so i want to help you guys with em FEATURES: The layout can be used right away, all rusnak :THINGS: are in the layout so you dont need to worry about that. FORM: (things with a * need to be filled...
  9. M

Pets's World

Pets World Click here! Pets world is a site thats developing much =D Features: many mods of this site Own made features: Shows usergroup at profile page (made it in a second =D) Signup and begin ur adventure. there will be updated many Btw, im looking for Artists and ONE admin and a coder =D
  10. M

Search

i wonder if there could be a search action, for like user, almost everything, it would help me alot.
  11. M

Yoshi's Island

yoshi's island! http://yoshisisland.0fees.net
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads