Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. MikiHeart

Chibi Master

Please Delete me delete me please
  2. MikiHeart

CodeCademy (Free coding courses)

I made this wonderful find today. It's called Code Cademy. It's a site where you can learn how to code for free. It's set up so that you can learn how to code in the form of a course. It has it's own code/preview system built right into the course, so you don't need anything extra. From what...
  3. MikiHeart

Changing Filenames/urls

I want to customize my script and relabel a lot of things. Like the "myadops" url and page becomes "mypets" As far as I can tell, I would have to change the file names, the class controller, class view, and classes as well so that they all match. But I'm wondering how hard it would be? or if...
  4. MikiHeart

Comment by 'MikiHeart' in 'development rambling: Quest System'

Seems like you're doing an amazing job! Looks very promising. This could go so very well with the Alchemy mod.
  5. MikiHeart

We should build a wiki

I'm thinking that it could be a very good idea to build a wiki, or have an addon for vbulletin that creates a Wiki. Something that we can all edit and add to, but have moderators approve edits (So we don't have any trolls come in and take over). Then we can add our mods, guides, tips, and it's...
  6. MikiHeart

Seeking basic run down of php and database

I'm trying to my hardest to change my way of coding to suit the site, but the one thing I can't seem to get a grasp of, is how all the database queries are handled. Can someone please give me a basic run down, since we don't have any documentation(As far as I know)...
  7. MikiHeart

Space between modules

My Support Needs: Current: Currency and Second Currency Please delete
  8. MikiHeart

Case Sensitive Usernames

Aaand I'm back! I'm helping my younger sister with her site now that she's ready to proceed. One thing that has always bugged me with the script, since it's very creation, is that usernames are case sensitive. I'm one of those people who like having the first letter of my username as...
  9. MikiHeart

Arvixe Black Friday Sale 50% Off Lifetime

Arvixe, the hosting company I'm with is having a black friday sale. It's 50% off their Shared hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting for a lifetime. http://www.arvixe.com/ - Coupon "blackfriday" The sale is plastered all over their site. They also have low prices on their dedicated servers...
  10. MikiHeart

Branding Free License

Back when the script was still owned by BMR. His premium membership included branding free rights. Considering the script has been sold, I no longer think that these licenses are valid. I think you should set up a paypal and accept donations for people who want to have their site branding...
  11. MikiHeart

I can't upload an avatar @.@
  12. MikiHeart

Errors with WAMP

I know I keep posting a lot of threads, I'm sorry XD I can get the script to work in WAMP. Because I want to develop it on my computer and create my own mods, without having to have it on a live server. You must know how much of a pain it is to ftp upload and download files all the time. And...
  13. MikiHeart

My Suggestions

I think we need some kind of documentation going for this script. A collection of tutorials, and help. Rather than having it all over the place. I also think we need some coding guide lines for mods and stuff. Because everything is all over the place, and it's confusing for new users, and...
  14. MikiHeart

Username change request

Anyway I could have my username changed Hall of Famer? this username is so old for me, and I've been using a different one for ages and ages now O_O New username: MikiHeart
  15. MikiHeart

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING

I thought I would make my own thread instead of continuing to take over the other one. Sorry about that. So far I have tried a fresh installation. The error appears before and after installation Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in...
  16. MikiHeart

Site Management Discussion

I thought we could use a management discussion thread. Bring up any topic management related, we'll discuss it, and I'll put the question and the most common answers in this first thread. I'll start us off. How often do you update, or plan to update your site? (How many adoptables, how often...
  17. MikiHeart

Moomii

We've just opened up our site. ^^ Please check it out!! http://moomii.net
  18. MikiHeart

Sea's Cash mod addons [released]

I've been working on some addons for Sea's Cash mod, which is here: http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1333&page=1 Okay, so I fixed it all up. It's all working, you'll have to fix it up to suit your own needs though Features: Displays the amount to user Supports multiple...
  19. MikiHeart

Premium membership idea

I think it was be way waaaay better if you had a donation button so that we don't have to wait for you to send us the invoice. Because you can include a note to say what username So that when you get the donation you know who sent it, and can fix their account to get the premiumness. I only say...
  20. MikiHeart

Changing Adopt.php page

I saw on someone else's script, that they have their adopt page but it went to different areas. And with each different area, there were different pets. How would I be able to do this with the new script? Because I want to have different types of pets, and a fair few of them. So this would be...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts