Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. River cat

Testing 1.3.6, probably bugs? need help

Hello! I've installed 1.3.6 script and during test, found this problems: 1) item Function Alts1. When I use item with this function on my pet, it show broken page: Result with Alts2 Need help, for solution! Also, I will keep to post here, if I will find somthing else.
  2. River cat

Breeding pets from Shop

Hello to you all again. I got a some sort of problem, and I would like to find some sort of solution for it. I tested breeding system of my site, and it works totally fine, exept one thing. All pets from adoptshop couldn't be breed. I checked prefix_owned_adoptables in my database, and when...
  3. River cat

Altarin adopts

Updates: New breed template was realised AQH(american quarter horse) and paint horse. -I'm going to create several adoptables, and start beta-testing. Updates: MAS was reinstalled, and I'm working with absolutely new layout. All stages for akhal-tekke horse breed: - - - - Hello c: I...
  4. River cat

Adoptable Page does not exist... (+some questions)

Hello, again. v.1.3.3 I'm trying to set up adoptables, but after I did some steps, (created adoptable shop, added adoptable to the shop, created common adoptable), I adopted a pet, and when I want to look at them, I got this: invalid id specified Adoptable Page does not exist... May be I did...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts