Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Empress_Swanbottom

breeding not working right

I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing wrong or what, but the breeding is refusing to work properly for me. >_< It'll probably help if I explain what I'm attempting to do, so I'll give up my secret new creature- I'm trying to make a fox so that all of the ones you get from the adopt page have...
  2. Empress_Swanbottom

Are you sure? - User Deletion

I was doing some work with the users in the Admin CP and instead of clicking the edit button on one, I accidentally deleted them instead. I noticed there wasn't a request or anything for if I was sure, it just went ahead and did it. Is there a way that I could edit it so that it will always ask...
  3. Empress_Swanbottom

Redirect after login

I was wonder if there was a way to make it so that after someone logs in, the page will redirect to the home page after say... a five second wait. I found things for redirect with wait, but they all say that you can't have anything in the PHP file or else it won't work. Can anybody help me?
  4. Empress_Swanbottom

Changing Favicon?

I made my own favicon and used filezilla to delete the original and put in my own, but it won't change in the tabs; it still shows the original one. How can I make it change? (and yes, I have it named favicon and its filetype as ico just like the original)
  5. Empress_Swanbottom

Can't adopt

I don't know what it is, but whenever I give a user an adoptable, the adopts page stops working and keeps giving the error "The ID specified does not match any adoptable in our system. Sorry. If you wish, you can adopt a pet.". Any ideas as to why (well, I have some good ones...) and how to fix...
  6. Empress_Swanbottom

Text getting deleted

For some reason whenever I have rn in a word, they get deleted. Like I am editing the ToS page and if I use say... "warning". When I submit it, it'll change it to "waing". It does that for all cases of r and n being right next to each other. It doesn't do it if it's nr, just rn. o.o Any ideas of...
  7. Empress_Swanbottom

Making IDs be codes?

(*shrinks away* Sorry about all the questions.) I was wondering if there is a way to make the system change IDs to codes. Like instead of 1, it be something like Ag3dv2?
  8. Empress_Swanbottom

Major ACP problems

I have no idea what is up, but now my site is just going crazy. I start out and find myself at www.gardencreatures.net. Okay, nothing suspicious about that... so I log in and go to the admin CP. Good so far. Log in and click on something. Then I get the HTTP 500 error page. I remove the www. and...
  9. Empress_Swanbottom

Garden Creatures

Welcome to a land of mystery with creatures to discover, quests to uncover, and adventures with each other. Here, the garden is always open. As of right now, we've got three sites... ouo gardencreatures.myadopts.com is our current one, gardencreatures.x10.mx is where I uploaded the MA script to...
  10. Empress_Swanbottom

Garden Creatures - Looking for staff!

Garden Creatures thread We're currently looking for forum and site moderators, spriters, coders, and writers! Even some digital painters would be awesome! I can't pay you real cash, but you'll get paid for your work in Seeds if you'd like, or if you just want to do it as a charity-type work but...
  11. Empress_Swanbottom

500 Internal Server Error

I've been trying to install the Mysidia Adoptables script on my site for the past few days now and it just won't work. I get up to the install/index.php?step=3, but when I click to continue, it gives me the error page. It worked to the next page when I tried from school, but most of the page...
  12. Empress_Swanbottom

'Ello everybody!

Hey there! Decided to stop in and say 'hi' before asking some questions. I'm probably going to be more lurking than writing, but you'll probably see me here and there every so often.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts