Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
solskenn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well they are, its interesting how your adoptables are not 'animals' like what other people are doing.
    It works fine now, strange how I got these errors before. Also you may want to clean up your forum a bit, or disable forum registration. You've got some spambots on MyBB forum already, lol.
    Oh I see, thats good to know. But the last time I visited Portalpets it said could not connect to mysql database, same with your mybb forum. Wonder if anything went wrong.
    Oh really? Theres really no need to attempt fresh installation, you can upgrade if you were previous running Mys v1.3.0. Its just a bit tricky I guess.
    Oh alright, make sure you get rid of the config.php and config_forum.php from Mys v1.3.1 installation files if you plan to upgrade. Overwriting your own config.php will prevent you from upgrading.
    Ah I see, I am not sure if this should come out as an Addon/Mod or be a feature to include in official releases, but it does sound like a neat idea. Easy creation of adoptables levels...

And did you upgrade your site to Mys v1.3.1?
    Well you are in graduate school, arent you? Id expect it to keep you busy enough, but still it wont hurt to spend some time on the internet and build your own site.

umm you are with a bad host, arent you? I do recommend you to evaluate the amount of downtime on your server and make a decision on whether you should switch host or not, its your call ultimately. Id say you better fix the glitches mentioned in the bug tracker, though they will all be gone by Mys v1.3.1.
    Nope, you can edit the link from the ACP of your adoptables site, just change the forum url to whatever it actually is.

And no worries, I hope everyone building adoptables site here will make the best use of this script. If you have any questions, lemme know and I will see if I can help you. Do not expect me to create highly customized script for you though, since my time is quite limited after all.
    Oh change the first line to $mybbenabled = 1. The value 0 means you've disabled mybb forum integration, 1 means you have enabled this feature.
    Well I was referring to the config_forum.php file in your adoptables inc directory, not the one you find for your forum config file lol.
    I see. Check your config_forum.php file and see if the mybb prefix setting is wrong. It should be forum_ or mybb_, do not forget the underscore.

Also I do not recommend people to use the elements theme at this point, but if you really like it that much I believe its still possible to get it to work. Just change the css of elements, look for the settings for width.
    I see. I look at your site already, there is one thing Id like to point out though. You will need to manually rebuild statistics of your forums when a new user registers. The cheapest way to do this is to go to maintenance tool and select recount/rebuild. If you do not do this, the new user will not appear as your newest member. It is definitely not a serious problem, but you do not want your forum statistics to be seriously outdated.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads