Recent content by solskenn

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. solskenn

Yahoo Instant Messenger.. please help!

Okay, my mom's yahoo instant messenger (YIM for future references) has quit working.It started with her yahoo insider not working, first glitching then just not loading at all properly. Now she can't even log into the messenger. When running troubleshoot it says "Connecting to HTTP VIrtual...
  2. solskenn

My art edit

Okay, this topic is mainly to show some examples of what I am comfortable doing with gimp. Coloring (no shading) Shaded coloring Avatar *points to mine* Simple Signature Advanced Siggy Another Advanced Siggy Just made a shop and wanted a place to show people what I can do. Since the icons...
  3. solskenn

Offering item art in exchange for pet art.

Okay, I'm passing at drawing items, but my pets aren't so great xD. Right now I'm doing a version of pets that I'll accept am unable to give them different stages cause I can't make it obvious if one is older and one is younger. So, I'm looking for someone that can draw pets.. but need someone...
  4. solskenn

Okay another question for you folks

Okay take a look at the attachment 'capture' to see what I'm talking about. I want to take the highlighted area and move it up to where the x is /without/ breaking my site (again xD). I tried a few times and I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong here. So what I am asking is if someone can...
  5. solskenn

MyBB Themes

Note to mods: I wasn't sure where this should be posted, but I thought this area was probably right. If this isn't the right area, then I'm sorry would a mod or whoever please move it to the proper area? Post: Okay, I found a theme that I like and want to install it on my forum. I'm not sure...
  6. solskenn

Theme help?

Okay, I have found a theme or two that I would like to install on my website. I have downloaded them, then I have tried to upload them. However it doesn't seem to be working... Even when I manage to get it visible via the FTP, when I try to follow the directions for the link value to install it...
  7. solskenn

Portal Pets (coming soon)

Or coming whenever I get the coding figured out, and get some basic pets and items off the ground. xD My idea was to combine three different kinds of pets. Realistic type pets. Wolves, foxes, cats, etc. Fantasy type Pets. Dragons, Unicorns, Pegasus, etc. Imaginary type pets. Winged wolves...
  8. solskenn

Looking for coder

I'm looking for someone that can help me get my site up off the ground. Just a little push in the right direction. I'll describe my ideas for the site in detail, and we'll figure out what can be done. I'm interested in at least a basic boost off the ground. I don't have a /lot/ to offer, but I...
  9. solskenn

Solskenn Here ^,^

Greetings, I'm solskenn ^,^ I know nothing about using a cPanel, but I'm beginning to slowly feel my way around. The only coding I know is very very basic HTML... but i have confidence that somehow I'll figure out all this coding. I'm not a great artist for drawing from scratch, but I'm pretty...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts