Recent content by merandakay12

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. M

I took a break from editing the layout of my site, and came back to a bunch of 404 errors. HELP!

Here is my site: bettabowl.x10host.com I was in the middle of changing the css and html, got busy with school, and let it sit for no more than 2 weeks. I changed NOTHING, yet when I got back today I couldn't even get to the main page. I screwed with the htaccess file until I managed to get to...
  2. M

Install went fine, I try to go to my website and I got a server 500 error.

I've tried everything, my config file is right, I've typed the url with and without index.php. I'm using x10. Nothing I do works. I've reinstalled 3 times, and every time I finish, my website never loads. Help me...
  3. M

Hunger and happiness levels?

Does anyone know if this already exists or how I would go about coding this?
  4. M

Message 'something was left blank' during install.

Hello, I am attempting to install the script on x10 hosting. I followed the tutorial exactly how it said. I can get to the install page where you enter all the info about the database. Then when I try to go to the next page, it says that 'something was left blank' no matter what I do I still get...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads