Recent content by Linkin-Dreamer

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Linkin-Dreamer

Oh hey, look, I have another problem 83

Hey x3 I'm having some problems intergrating a script I found with my template 83 This is the script - <html> <head> <title>CSS based drop-down menu</title> <style type="text/css"> ul { font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 14px; margin: 0; padding: 0; list-style: none; } ul...
  2. Linkin-Dreamer

The Calinmu Project

You bend across the table, turning dials on the radio. A few bursts of static cough out of it, but even static is dying these days. You are waiting, and listening, and so, so frightened that even if the worst happens, you won't be able to call out. Because there will be no-one sane to call out...
  3. Linkin-Dreamer

Password Protect?

I want to know if someone could make me a password protect BBCode to protect our additional pages. I don't mean the adopt.php page or such xD Our site is heavily quest-based, and they'd like it so you can collect passwords to unlock the other pages. This box would come up... And when the...
  4. Linkin-Dreamer

A few things I'm stuck with

First off, I'm a total noob with this kind of stuff, so I need simple, step-by-step help. Also - Oh, edit. Adding extra currencies? Any help there?
  5. Linkin-Dreamer

Looking for someone to help with coding

I need someone who can help me with adding two more currencies to my website. We need three, and we need an equal amount of each given for levelling up. I'll be willing to pay in art (my DA is Linkin-Dreamer) Thanks ~
  6. Linkin-Dreamer

I need a new theme

I saw the theme thing and flipped. It confuses me :catfish: I'd like to keep the simple layout, I'd just like to change the colours/images. I'm happy to make them, I'd just need someone to put it all together/tell me how to upload it to my site. :littlecfrown: I'd like to sort the whole theme...
  7. Linkin-Dreamer

They call me Brook

Hey there! I'm Linkin-Dreamer, but I'm more often called Brook, Linkin, or Xi (Chinese for Brook :OHSHITALION:). I tried implimenting the Rusnak script ages ago and failed miserably. I then learned that it had been sold to this place, so now I'm here, a little more brushed up and ready to try...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts