Recent content by Inf3rnal

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Inf3rnal

Chibiry!

[1.2.3] Chibiry! Chibiry! Theme is now done! Tested With: Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3 Works With: Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3 Installation: Download and unzip Chibiry.zip Upload Chibiry files to the theme directory Now comes the file edits! These file edits are exactly the same as...
  2. Inf3rnal

Midnight Rain

[1.2.3] Midnight Rain Alright Midnight Rain theme is done! Chibiry! is now also released! Tested With: Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3 Works With: Mysidia Adoptables v1.2.3 Installation: Download and unzip Midnight_Rain.zip Upload Midnight_Rain files to the theme directory Now comes the file...
  3. Inf3rnal

Admin Notes

I needed a quick access notes to share between staff so I created this. In phpmyadmin (Or whatever you use) open "yourprefix"_settings and add another row at the bottom. Add "name" as "adminnotes" And add "value" as "Admin Notes Here" It should look like this: theme blah browsertitle...
  4. Inf3rnal

Better Messages Buttons

I know this is quite redundant seeing the next release is going to have a WYSIWYG editor but I might as well release it. This mod with change the messengers buttons into something more pretty as shown in the image below: First download rte_icons.zip Unzip and place the files in...
  5. Inf3rnal

[Bug] Admin Password as plaintext

[Fixed] Admin Password as plaintext When installing the script. You make the admin account before you add the salt. This ends up making the admin password plaintext and there for useless to login. Example: Install new site fill out admin information as: Username: 1 Password: 1 In the...
  6. Inf3rnal

Comment by 'Inf3rnal' in 'Itemshop Preview...'

That looks quite amazing! :3 Can't wait to mess around with it.
  7. Inf3rnal

Inf3rnal's Themes

I have two themes for Mysidia. They are heavy in modifications and work in all browsers. (IE6-8 users just miss out on CSS3 enhancements.) Chibiry! is a bright poppy theme that has subtle textures and charming colors. Midnight Rain is a dark theme with bright splashes of colors and textures...
  8. Inf3rnal

Restructuring?

I think the whole "Templates and Themes" Section needs to be restructured. For easier access to clear most confusion. There should be subforums inside Templates and Themes section that are broken into Mysidia Release versions. Themes compatible with Mysidia v1.2.1 go in the Mysidia v1.2.1...
  9. Inf3rnal

This is a quick and easy modification that will show a user's avatar next to their name in the Memberlist. First off open profile.php in any plain text editor (Notepad, Notepad++, etc). Then Find: $level=@mysql_result($result,$i,"usergroup"); Add Below...
  10. Inf3rnal

Errors Running Mysidia

I've been using Rusnak's PHP Adoptables for awhile now and I just found out about Mysidia. Well I loaded it up in my Xampp development server which is running the following: The errors I get are probably PHP5 fault due to it not like deprecated PHP4 code. Anyways here are the errors...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads