Recent content by goofyunicorn

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. goofyunicorn

Anyone here?

Is this forum still alive? There hasn't been a single 2019 post yet so just wanted to see if anyone still go's here :)
  2. goofyunicorn

Goofyunicorns I NEED HELP Thread

Basically, I am useless at code and don't understand a thing so, if I need help, hello. 1. I can go onto other peoples profiles but can't look at their adoptables. Help!
  3. goofyunicorn

Oh no.

Hi everyone. So I am looking for some help. It seems that a few of my users Adoptables (Indian Ringnecks) have disappeared from "Manage Adoptables" and "My Adopts" and can only manage them when they type in a certain URL. It started happening around St. Patricks Day when I released the...
  4. goofyunicorn

How to add a logo to your site?!

How do I add a logo to my site? :)
  5. goofyunicorn

Adoptables Site Ideas

Would appreciate ideas for another adoptables site that has differen species in it as I am loving Beau's Aviary but being limited to domestic birds can be a bit of a limit to the creativity, haha!
  6. goofyunicorn

URGENT HELP NEEDED!

Earlier, I accidentally put a theme that wasn't compatible with Mysidia in the theme folder. I deleted it straight away. It seems to be only my account that comes up with an error when I type in the web address as people have told me it works on their account. What do I do? I can't get in to the...
  7. goofyunicorn

Looking for someone to do a theme for me. Will pay in credits or pets on my adoptables website!

Looking for someone to do a theme for me. Will pay in credits or pets on my adoptables website! I would like turquoise falling feathers in the background if possible.
  8. goofyunicorn

Beau's Aviary (Open Beta Stage)

Hello! Beau's Aviary is a site focused around domestic bird adoptables. Please join if you can as we would love some more members. :) Come perch on the best perch in the aviary! Goofs x http://beausaviary.mysidiahost.com/
  9. goofyunicorn

Rarity Mod

Can someone make a mod where you can see how rare a pet is, similar to Chicken Smoothie?
  10. goofyunicorn

x10Premium Help

Help please :) I am using x10Premium and I have 2 database users one for me and one for a helper. How do I log in with these users and what do I use them for? I tried on the x10Premium log in page with the correct user and pass but I couldn't log in.
  11. goofyunicorn

Help!

I am using x10Premium and I have downloaded MA 1.3.4. I follow installation directions and when I get to the part where you do "yoursite.com/install/index.php" and I input that into my browser and it says "404 Not Found". How do I fix this? Also, how do I make my actual website as I can't seem...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads