Recent content by FounderSim

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. F

Pagination Help..

I am having trouble getting the pagination class to work in class_profile.php I have the following code: $total = $mysidia->db->select(DUMMY_TEXT")->rowCount(); if($total > 0) { $pagination = new Pagination($total, 10, "profile/view/{$mysidia->input->get("user")}")...
  2. F

Fatal error: Class 'Custom' contains 1 abstract method and must therefore be declared abstract or

confused. Line 80 is last line of file. This happens when I initiate the class $boom = new CustomClass(); I got no paramaters in my constructor. it's more of a helper.
  3. F

Turning on PHP-Errors/Warnings?

At times, I do something screwed up and the page turns blank. It would be nice if I could turn on debugging somehow. Where is it turned off at in the script so I can turn it on?
  4. F

DEFINED GAME URL?

Is there a defined game url in the script somewhere? A lot of my code uses things such as across multiple pages: So once this action is submitted $TableForm = new Form("multiform", "page/action", "post"); I would then be on mygameurl.com/page/action and then form would be shown again: So...
  5. F

Fatal error: Call to a member function setFlags() on a non-object in /class_appcontroller.php

When I access myadopts/add I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function setFlags() on a non-object in full_path_hidden/class_appcontroller.php on line 192; So I added two functions. myadopts.php //sim edit public function add(){ //die("EAT ME"); $mysidia =...
  6. F

Error on Forum

I forgot my username was "FounderSim", as I thought it was just "Sim", so I hit reset password, after entering my email address. It displayed some sort of error (it might of been a redirect error OF URL not found error), but I did receive the reset password link.
  7. F

Tell The World One of Your Secrets That Know One Knows

I don't think I have any secrets so ya'll start.
  8. F

A real for Game Developers

So I opened up my forum for Game Development the other day which is not just for web game development, but for pc, iOS, android, ect. So for those who do more then just code for the web, I would like to extend an invite over there: www.GameMakersForums.com
  9. F

Removing of prefix "class", "abstract", "interface" Suggestions

I been programming for awhile now. Some of you know me from a few other sites. I just finished my first mod for mysidia in about 10days ACP and player side for a friend. I ran into a few problems since I didnt have no damn error reporting on the site, but thats whole other story. I never used...
  10. F

No errors, just a blank page?

So my tester/explore page works then but when I add the method investigate, I can't even access the tester/explore page. Its just blank. I have checked and rechecked both the controller and view for sytanx errors and can't seem to find any. I noticed sometimes if I will not be alerted of any...
  11. F

Creating a drop down list within FORM to SHOW

My commented line is where my error is. Ive tried a few other things such as $petField = new buildDropDownList("adopt", "AdoptTypeList"); I tried to see if i could hmm by-pass? the buildDropDownList and access the buildAdoptTypeList($name) directly so I tried $petField->add(new...
  12. F

Help creating new pages in ACP

I cant seem to find any proper documentation on how to create modifications for mysidia. Here's what I have tried so far and can't figure out. I have modified the class/class_page.php get_page to add my :EXPLORE: page the list of ACP pages if its even required. I have created my explore.php...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads