Recent content by Cerelia

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Cerelia

Major Coding help in general

Ever tried learning another language? It's quite difficult to most people. But instead of me needing to learn Spanish or Japanese, I simply have no clue to the language of computers. Coding :catfish: Most specificly, PHP. To make my site that isn't even created yet awesomesauce, I need this...
  2. Cerelia

Making a vBCommerce shop (on this forum)

When you click vBCommerce, you can buy stuff. But how do you make stuff for people to buy? :desudesudesu:
  3. Cerelia

Need critique: Which outline shading is best?

A mixture of scaly and smooth surface, because I was lazy. Made in paint. Which one is better, number 1, 2, 3 , or 4? http://iaza.com/work/110220C/iaza16105956955700.png And no, it isn't a bean :OHSHITALION:
  4. Cerelia

More like I need halp or this "new" site is going to go poof D:

:catfish::catfish: Myadopts server is being wierd, so I'm switching servers. 000webhost isn't working,and I need it to have lots of space, don't need free domain, and nothing I'll pay for. So, yeah. Also, do you need to download for the MA script, or is there another alternative? Just...
  5. Cerelia

I can't believe it's not mudkippaw!

Wutbedis? Disbewut I introduce myself with. It IS mudkippaw (Cerelia) here, so, haai. :meow: OMG I LUV DIS SMILEY :meow:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts