What is a fair price to pay on this forum?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Pen

Mysidian Dollar
Sorry for all the questions! I'm quite excited about all of this.

I'm thinking about saving up to comission on this site for a theme/help integrating/ a little hand holding with introduction to modding the script so I don't break the work that's been done and I don't really want to undercharge considering I don't know how many hours this all would take. I would love some ideas of what to budget. Thank you so much

Edit: I can make all the assets myself so that isnt a worry

Hello! Welcome to Mysidia :D I joined in around May I think it was lol.

Do you mean changing the look of your site? I found it to be really difficult trying to install a theme so I went the only route I knew how which was code it by using CSS in the files. I changed the look of my site just by altering the theme that was already on the site. You can see how my site looks here www.wildhorsetracks.mysidiahost.com (my site isn't available yet, it's still being worked on and beta testing isn't open yet)

Your site is looking good! Yeah, CSS is a part of it but mostly I just need alot of help with modding the script, applying already existing mods like the pet profiles mod and pulling things together as I said, more than willing to pay for help with the files I just want to know if it's something I should save up for or if I can already afford it.

If you want to add me on Discord TheCrypticCat#8352 I'll help you with anything I can for free lol. I mainly am the one that works on my stuff myself unless I ask someone questions. So, I can teach you how to work on your own stuff. I installed mods myself like the pet profiles etc. They all have tutorials you go by on installing the mod. So, I can walk you through which ones you're wanting to install etc.

Thanks a bunch! I sent a friend request and I'll send you some messages :)