Uhm...help?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

shoucchi

Mysidian Dollar
Okay so idk what I did, I tried to install a theme but apparently messed up or something, and I got this error and can no longer access the site (despite uninstalling the theme):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in /home/islesofm/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /home/islesofm/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(374): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('template.tpl', NULL, NULL, NULL, true) #1 /home/islesofm/public_html/classes/class_template.php(135): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->display('template.tpl') #2 /home/islesofm/public_html/classes/class_view.php(280): Template->output() #3 /home/islesofm/public_html/classes/class_frontcontroller.php(102): View->render() #4 /home/islesofm/public_html/index.php(74): FrontController->render() #5 /home/islesofm/public_html/index.php(78): IndexController::main() #6 {main} thrown in /home/islesofm/public_html/inc/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127

I'm apparently a clown, please help??? Also if someone could explain how to install the themes correctly, that would be wonderful... :veeee:

It seems that you specified a theme that does not exist (what is this theme called 'spire'?). I dont find source of this theme from the files on your server, so it makes me wonder what you were doing. But anyway, I changed your theme option back to 'main' so it should work properly now.

Oh, that's just another branch effect of my stupidity, I tried deleting it when I found it didn't work. Thanks so much for your help!