Last Post
Threads / Messages

Arianna

Dev Staff
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
I believe I haven't posted this here yet. :3

TwigAdopts is my adoptables website. It's basically for the forum the Writers' Internet Guild, but we've got over 180 members. :3
We've been up for about 5 months, I think; perhaps more, perhaps less.
Our members have adopted over 1500 adoptables (there are about 30 kinds, at the time being) and we've got some pretty awesome features!
We've got some pretty awesome pets - all of them made by members of our community. We accept anything and make minimal modifications as we see fit. :)
Some of our pets include these. :3 (Feel free to click and level them up for me. ;))

If you have the time, it would be great if you choose to join. :3

It's a really wonderful site, Arianna, I think it's one of the nicest pet sites I've ever seen! :D :D

I've joined but once I get KK all going today, I'll be joining in on a lot more on yours and Sea's! <3

A really nice site! A question about the Write-for-Coins feature, will I be able to read the stories afterwards?

No, they aren't stored in our database. Some of the users prefer not to post their stories. Remember to copy & paste before exiting. ;)

I just joined. :D
I'm impressed with your site. It's much better than mine right now, but I'm working hard to make the Poliwager Adoptables site better every day. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads