Showing off some arts

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

tahbikat

Mysidian Dollar
Hey guys. Sorry I stopped posting tutorials, but I'm going to post more whenever I get the time to. I'm a pretty busy bee!

Anywho, I wanted to show a sprite I made for someone. I purchased a few designs off of them to use as a few species on Mysgardia. I offered art as payment, and this is what I was asked to make! I'm very happy with the outcome, even though it does have plenty of flaws and things I could improve on.

lasair_phoenix_sprite_by_tahbikat-d7tuz3i.png

And here's a little sketch I did of the "Vulther" species on my site. Ignore the horrendous feet.

Vulthers:
panthure_vulther_species_by_tahbikat-d7p8o9z.png

vulther_sketch_by_tahbikat-d7usnic.png

So yea, pretty proud of those two. ;-; I'm available for hire to do icons, sprites, pixel maps, etc. Just message me for my price list. And if advertising services isn't allowed here, let me know HoF and I'll remove this paragraph haha! I could just really use extra cash. Working minimum wage with a kid and school is hard. :x

Oh they look really nice, doesnt surprise me at all since you have always been a great artist. Too bad you've been busy lately, I hope everything goes easier on you soon. Hows your site coming along btw?

I love dat... eagle? :D
Good luck getting everything together! Trust me, I'm crazy busy too - even when school hasn't even started. o_O

Thanks guys!

@HoF, for now the old site isn't being updated. I think x10 Hosting may have even removed it for inactivity. I decided to just wait until the new version 1.4 is out, and then I'll make the actual site! Until then I'm going to just try getting things ready. :)

@Wallie, thanks! The character is a phoenix, but I used an eagle ref so yea, lol. :p I was going to add fire but the phoenix alone was a ton of work.