SessionID

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

eaglelegend

Mysidian Dollar
Hi,

Does the script use sessions at all? a script I am trying to intergrate requires sessions, any idea how I can create the session ID for the user if there isnt one already available?

Thanks,

Mark

You could set a session on the login page, maybe?
Something like this might go,
Code:
$_SESSION['auth'] = $loggedinname;
I'm not sure how to get the actual session ID, though. :p Sorry that I couldn't help there.

OK Ariana I want to be honest with you guys, I am trying to intergrate MochaMedia Bridge to the script, but I am now struggling, I dont completely understand the manual they provide, any help?

https://www.mochimedia.com/support/pub_docs#boards

it may be useful to you guys also if you want to earn a bit while your fans play games on your site!

This sounds interesting. :) lol, I won't use it, but I don't see where you need the session from. xD I'm being dense here, but doesn't it say that the session id is optional? xD In the same code, it states:
Code:
// optional
options.sessionID = "sf908uw098urerjw3948";
Also, this is javascript. I don't know how, but you're going to need to transfer the javascript into whatever document you have via PHP, I'll assume, right?

I was wondering weather Brandon's code had it or not, if not I was thinking of putting it in anyway, but I have decided against it. and I am no Javascript expert sadly:s

No, the script doesn't use sessions. Everything is cookie based. What is needed for the integration, ex are you trying to integrate user accounts or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads