Please Help Me!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Fallen

Mysidian Dollar
Issue with installation of website - unknown warnings.

So I followed the instructions on how to install the script onto x10hosting, and I was able to get through it all! However, when I went to view my site, Musings, I got these messages:

Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/musingx2/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Warning: require(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/musingx2/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/inc/smarty/Smarty.class.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php55/usr/share/php') in /home/musingx2/public_html/classes/class_mysidia.php on line 326

I have absolutely no clue or idea what any of it means. Can someone please help me sort this out! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
It looks like you may have put some info a little wrong in the form you fill out when you create your site.. have you double checked everything is correct?

A few solutions might be to redownload from the mysidia website (just in case) and try installing again :usedusedused: I had trouble with x10 so ended up switching to another free host (byethost). Though I will be buying a domain eventually.

Also, welcome to mysidia ^_^

If you are using x10hosting and happen to be on their new servers(it may be random whichever server your site is on x10hosting), you may experience issues with the script. To fix this problem, take a look at this page:

http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4763

If it wont fix the issue for you, you can try out MysidiaHost, which is guaranteed to work and I can install the site for you on MysidiaHost incase you need help.