php forum integration question (000webhost)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Raikalynx

Mysidian Dollar
No, I'm not asking if there is a script blablabla, I've read the threads ;)

I'm using 000webhost, and it allows for one mysql database to be used by the Rusnak script, and one to be used for a forum (which you can install from within 000webhost). (You get 2 DBs max)

..so I was wondering.. in register.php there's the query that will insert the new user's details into the adoptables mysql database, right?
..would it be possible to put in a second query there to input the same details into the forum mysql database?

I'm just using some logical thinking here, but then of course I don't know a lot about php.. I was just wondering if this makes sense and if it's possible in php, as I'm trying to learn it ;)

Thanks anyway

Rai

We've been working on this as well. What we did was instead of using the Adoptable's registration script we used the forum's registration script instead. We had to go through and manually alter everything that involved registration to work with the forums. I'm currently in the process of editing the forums to look like our site.

He doesn't even pertain to the subject of the thread, just hit the report button and ignore him.