Neon Glow Core

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
OH I thoght "dream weaving" was another game. In that comment I was talking about using Dream Weaver. Its the Program I'm using to make the site.

Posible Fox Neon
OP_450.png

Oic. Lol, we use the word Dream Weaving a lot in Furcadia because uhm... you're dream weaving. And you seemed really familiar as if I saw you on there before. But, just ignore me being weird. 8D

HEY I worked on the site, All I did was Implement the site look, that is just the comic's site look. XD; I'm still trying to look into the menu system. I still can not fegure out where it is I can edit it. Chris is offering his help on it. He knows this stuff more then me. If I can just get the site to look good and work, then I can get on with the adoptables.
Well I need to make the Logo first. XD I have something awesome in mind. =3

Edit: OH WAIT!! I think I'm on to something with the links! =D

Last edited:
Glad you made some progress with your site lately, and best luck with your future work. Looks like you are having someone important to you to help with your project, which is so good to know.

Thank you Famer!
Well He can help me. But he works with a company that makes the banner advertisements and designing sites. When he gets home, looking at this stuff hurts his head. But I am Having fun digging around in the code. XD I really am a noob, but I am a fast learner, I don't think I will ever be able to make anything awesome though.
I am starting to think that the site really needs a forum of some sort. Not sure what to do with that still. =/

I'm done tweaking the pages for now. I need to work on a logo! O 3 O

Last edited:
Thanks Nyxi! =3 I still have a lot more tweaking to do on it and cooler buttons.

Oh yeah people are free to join the site if they want. Adoptable should be coming after the tweaks are done. You can see what I have to do on the Task list.

I'm having some trouble with the ad thing. It says it can do HTML but it dosen't. =/

YAY got the ads working. Just need to go threw and tweak a lot of stuff. X_x;

I'm happy to know how to get into my database now. =3

Edit: We have a Felisneon up for adoption!

Last edited:
I'm going to be starting this project back up again. I'm redoing the Felisnoen finally: http://fav.me/d4fqov2

I ended up just getting a phpBoard. http://www.neon.planetkalzy.com/forum/index.php

After I get some other work done I will be working on redesigning the over all site look to move the side menu to the top and working on the adoptables page. It will have a machine users scroll through and a NPC to explain things.
End the end I plan on having most pages designed so you feel like your walking around a office lab place. XD;

I killed the ph Board because it was getting tons of spam. I'm not sure how.

The new update killed the layout and thus I made a new one but I don't have it coded.
http://fav.me/d4hymp0

Read the artist comment for more information. =3