Mysidia 1.3.2 Website Error (abstract_usercreation.php)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Iero

Mysidian Dollar
I can only use v1.3.2 because the host that I use (000webhost) only has PHP 5.2.0 installed soooooooo..
I installed everything correctly, I uploaded all the files correctly.

I go to the index.php page and I get this error--

Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract function Creator::create() (previously declared abstract in UserCreator) in /home/a1839604/public_html/classes/abstract/abstract_usercreator.php on line 3

dat rage

Anyone know what's going on? Any solutions?

Thanks. :)

I believe 000webhost supports PHP 5.3+, did you actually consult them for the versin of PHP? Nowadays PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 is the standard, if you stick to PHP 5.2 and older version of the script you will end up with lots of problems in future.

I believe 000webhost supports PHP 5.3+, did you actually consult them for the versin of PHP? Nowadays PHP 5.3 or PHP 5.4 is the standard, if you stick to PHP 5.2 and older version of the script you will end up with lots of problems in future.
On the 000webhost CP it says their current version is 5.2.*.
I tried the exact same script using x10host and it worked. But I won't use x10host because they've not been reliable in the past and don't offer a domain transferring service for free.

Do you have any idea as to what the error might be? I'm not one for PHP, so I couldn't figure anything out.

Apologies.