Members Being Banned?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hwona

Mysidian Dollar
Sorry about being a bugger again, but two of my members just go banned even though I didn't do that. o_O
One of them said:
I was breeding my caterpillars. The first pairs didn't produce anything, but then I got an idea caterpillar. I clicked it, got some coins. Then I pounded it so that someone could get a nice surprise. Then I realised I wanted to see who got it in the end, so I clicked the back button until I got to the page that had the caterpillar on it, (planning to bookmark it and see the owner later) I looked at it, and got the leveling adoptables message mentioned above.

Could anyone help me? :3

umm the script is designed in a way to punish users who attempt to hack the site, so if they use inspect element to change choices in the breeding dropdown list, they will be auto-banned. Did you try to play with the dropdown list in some kind of unusual way?

Maybe we should add some sort of Ban Reasons field that gets filled in when a user is banned?

umm the script is designed in a way to punish users who attempt to hack the site, so if they use inspect element to change choices in the breeding dropdown list, they will be auto-banned. Did you try to play with the dropdown list in some kind of unusual way?

One user pressed the back button after they pounded their pet that they just bred... Other than that, they didn't mention anything. o_O

What puzzles me is that this happened to 2 users...
Thanks for the response!

Last edited: