Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

clay

Mysidian Dollar
fullsite1.png
(Map draft drawn by @cucumberroll)

https://magiskpets.cc

Magisk Pets is a pet site made in Mysidia 1.3.6 currently in its open beta stage, centered around the concept of taking care of paintable pets that evolve with clicks, along with exploring the realm of floating islands that you and your pets inhabit.

Features:
  • 11 pet species, 9 paintbrush colours
  • Pet paintbrushes that change your pet's colour at every evolution stage - rare paintbrushes have special art
  • An interactive illustrated world map to click on games & dailies, along with the chance to spawn rare items while using this feature (still a WIP)
  • User avatars and wearables (very early beta version)
  • Pet hunger and grooming bar
  • Minipets and pet treasure items
  • Wishing Well: earn money once a day
  • Gathering minigames: Berry Fields, Fishing, and Mining - the latter 2 require a Fishing Rod and Mining Set
  • Ore refinery: ores from Mining can be smelted and sold for a higher price
  • Vending Machine: pay for a chance to win rare (or not) items
  • Alchemy: combine items in your inventory to create something more rare
  • Librarian's Quests: fetch a common or lower item for the librarian once a day for a cash prize
  • Marilantia: send one of your minipets on an excursion to Marilantia once daily for a chance at rare items or money
Miscellaneous/QoL Features:
  • Pet encyclopedia
  • Rehauled inventory, shops, My Adopts pages
  • Expanded user gender options, updated user contact links, added pet biographies
Planned Features:
  • Full world map, along with finished top-down portions to navigate to existing games & dailies
  • NPC battle system
  • User wearable gachas
  • Nitemare paintbrush colour
  • 4 seasonal events

Last edited:
Your site is super cute! I signed up. :) There seems to be a bug though where adopt images are broken for me

2023-07-20 22_43_44-Magisk Pets and 10 more pages - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge.png

Your site is super cute! I signed up. :) There seems to be a bug though where adopt images are broken for me

View attachment 532
Thanks for letting me know! The old site URL was magiskpets.000webhostapp.com, and I think some of the old images still referenced that URL instead of magiskpets.cc, so it should be updated now. That should fix the problem (hopefully).

I've been enjoying playing your site! You have a good balance of activities to do and goals to work for. There are a couple errors that pop up but nothing game breaking. When clicking pets, the page says An Error Has Occured...whether the click was successful or on cooldown.

Are there supposed to be minipets in the game? There's a city where you can send one to explore but I don't have any and I don't know how to get any.

Thanks for letting me know! The old site URL was magiskpets.000webhostapp.com, and I think some of the old images still referenced that URL instead of magiskpets.cc, so it should be updated now. That should fix the problem (hopefully).
There still appears to be some broken image links, just got a Chockidon to level 1 and the image URL points to https://magiskpets.000webhostapp.com/img/pet/chockidon.png :) Ty!