Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Hall of Famer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Mysidian Dollar
I feel that it will be nice if future versions Mysidia Adoptables can have its own default set of adoptables/items, which can be used in my feature showcase/testing, as well as for new site owners to use as starting kit just like the 13 default item functions. Back then Abronsyth made 3 sets of default adoptables sprites, and it was magnificent work. However, it is still not enough as we will need at least 5 sets for both adoptables and items(10 total). Here are an example of the adoptables sprites made by Abronsyth, though you do not have to draw in the same way as his.

1626488874579.png

So I am posting this thread hoping that some of you will be willing to voluntarily submit sprite sets for adoptables and items. For anyone who submit sprites for Mysidia's default pets/items, your name will be created in the admin control panel along with myself and the other developers/contributors. If you plan to participate in the project, post in this thread or PM me on the forum. Thanks for reading everyone, hopefully you will enjoy the upcoming release.