HELP, URGENT HELP!!!!!!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tezna

Mysidian Dollar
MY SITE IS DEAD, please, what happend?
http://komouipets.comuv.com/adoptables/index.php

Looks like a hack.. try uploading all files via FTP overwriting your current files.

Mystic Grove was hacked today.. but I believe that hole to be in Joomla... not this script. However, this particular hack is common ATM. It is a simple redirect hack that does not "infect" personal systems, just annoys them. It infects the index pages & adds an image.php file to image folders. The best way to protect against it is to CHOMD all index files to 444.

Sea

Well I had thought it was specific to 1.5.. but now seeing a non Joomla site hit the same way I don't believe it specific to Joolma

Well, looking at the errors your site is showing it seems that it is having trouble loading the links from the database as well as (possibly) the template file.

As far as this being a script exploit, the only place an exploit file could have been uploaded is from the Admin CP (which requires admin access) and even if they could get a .php file uploaded to the picuploads/gif or picuploads/jpg folder it would almost certainly not execute as the .htaccess file in the gif and jpg folders turns off PHP for that directory (if your server supports this) and also forbids file access to files with .php extensions so anyone attempting to access them would get a 403 forbidden error.

Do you have any more details as to what happened?

Did you ever post your username / password in the public forums when seeking support and never remove or change them?

Ok, that is odd. Did your host do any maintenance recently where they may have deleted the databases? What other scripts, if any, are you running on your site?

Look at this http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2009/05/07/gumblar-cn-exploit-12-facts-about-this-injected-script/

I have found this to be MG's issues & I am working on it now. This is NOT a php adoptables script issue! It affects ANY php site!