Hello!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Busta

Mysidian Dollar
Hello! Just found this script. Is there a demo or a working site I can visit.

Welcome to Mysidia! :D I think there are a lot of people still working on their sites, and a lot of old members who have sites but aren't active on the Forums... so I'm unsure of their site links. But I do know Ittermat has Atrcoity which she's constantly working on and I am currently developing two sites, a dino and horse one. But they are unable to be joined right now. You can take a look at the index page for my dino one though if you want, and I can share screen shots of stuff Dino Tracks .

Welcome to Mysidia! :D I think there are a lot of people still working on their sites, and a lot of old members who have sites but aren't active on the Forums... so I'm unsure of their site links. But I do know Ittermat has Atrcoity which she's constantly working on and I am currently developing two sites, a dino and horse one. But they are unable to be joined right now. You can take a look at the index page for my dino one though if you want, and I can share screen shots of stuff Dino Tracks .
That would be awesome. Thanks. Let me see what you got

This is all the more interesting screen shots lol but It's in early development and running into a log of snags along the way.

Attachments

• PamphletBack.jpg
    PamphletBack.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 2
  • bank.png
    bank.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • account.png
    account.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • dinos.png
    dinos.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • adopt.png
    adopt.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • jobs.png
    jobs.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • cal.png
    cal.png
    194.3 KB · Views: 2
  • babyparasaur3.png
    babyparasaur3.png
    942.2 KB · Views: 2
  • AdoptPteranodon.png
    AdoptPteranodon.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • AdoptCarnotaur.png
    AdoptCarnotaur.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Welcome to Mysidia Adoptables, hope you have a nice time building an adoptables site with the script. Let us know if you have any questions.