Having Problems With Adoptables

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

elfhome

Bella's Personal Maid
Mysidian Dollar
I just installed the newest version of the script, and had to restore my adoptables from my backup.
Now when I go into my admin panel I can't edit the level 0 for any of the old adoptables. I was having this problem but I fixed it and new adoptables come out fine but I still can't edit the first level. Also, any newly adopted pet won't show up in my account unless I edit it to be level 1 or higher, then it shows up.

Well the database tables for Mys v1.2.0 is incompatible with Mys v1.1.x series. To fix the create a new adoptable problem, simply remove the two columns 'pricestatus' and 'pricevalue' and add a new one called 'cost' to the end of your prefix_adoptables table. There may be other compatibility issues though, so you will end up having to fix lots of things.

Problems with money, problems with images being glitchy, problems with adoptables not showing up... I ended up wiping the database and re-installing some of my backed-up tables. I couldn't import all of them because for some reason it threw everything off. It really wasn't worth it - luckily I didn't have too many members and I was able to save a lot of the important data (except for the adoptables).

I think, and I'm not sure, it might be because I wiped everything on the site clean except for images and then re-installed the database from the back-up.

Last edited:
Well Elfhome, I'd strongly recommend you to wait till an upgrader is available between Mys v1.1.x to Mys v1.2.x. I will probably be working on one next week, when the exam and lab reports are completed.