Edgewood

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

dlithehil

Mysidian Dollar
It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to share Edgewood with others.
It can be found at systemsocial.x10.mx (Update: Just go to https://www.ashenblade.click)but since it's just HTTP as opposed to HTTPS (it's a free hosting service), it may give an "unsafe site ahead" warning.
I only have three critters right now, each taking 250 clicks to hatch, but I'm adding more as I can. I'm a full time college student so I don't get a lot of time to work on the site. There's also several (5?) themes for the site and I think they're all cute...
So, yeah, check out my site maybe?

Last edited:
I'm working on more evolutions of critters. Right now, I have the egg straight to the full grown stage. I want to add at least a hatchling stage and a "golden" stage once they hit max level.
I've finished this for the Duxi. It takes 50 clicks to get to hatchling, 100 total clicks to get to full grown, and 5k total clicks to get to the golden form. Golden is supposed to be difficult to get to. (Hatchling is level 1, full grown is levels 2-23, golden is levels 24-25. Level 25 is max level.)

I need to figure this out for the Luxori, Cerviela, Daemadra, and Treftegell. Right now, each of them take 250 clicks to get to full grown. They need a hatchling or golden form. +/- a baby form.

For reference, this is the Duxi and its line. Others may have a baby form for its third form, making 5 forms total.
  Spoiler: Duxi Line 

I am also thinking about an item-based evolution line. I may use my Ferratross (they're fuzzy bug dudes that change based on their surroundings) and make an Eevee-style line.

Last edited:
Updates:
Duxi, Treftegell, and Daemadra all have hatchling forms and golden forms (with the Treftegell having a baby form that is way too cute and I'm going to die...)

A berry garden has been added. You can attempt to collect a berry every 5 (ish) minutes. Berries can be used to give clicks to your critters.

A berry bag has been added that contains a random berry. More lootboxes will be added later.

I'm working on a daily reward game where you choose a random box out of three and get a reward in Gold Pieces (the site currency)... That's gonna take some time though.

To Do
  • Luxori & Cerviela hatchling and golden forms.
  • More Items
    • Level reset item maybe?
    • More berries/food items
    • Treasures that can be sold for gold pieces
  • Fishing for treasure
  • Ferratross (another critter)
    • "Evolution" items

Updates:

Added Luxori hatchling and golden form.

A fishing hole has been added. You can attempt to fish for treasure every 5 minutes, but it's rare to get treasure. Treasures can be sold for Gold Pieces.

A Goodie Bag has been added. It costs 35 Gold Pieces in the general store, but it is a gamble. You may end up losing money. You can get Goodie Bags for free from fishing.

Several treasures have been added. You can only get them from Goodie Bags.

A map has been added. Click on Explore and click where you'd like to go.

To Do:
  • Critters
    • Limuscula -> All Forms
    • Nathairmuss -> All Forms
    • Ferratross -> All Forms (Multiple Evolution Lines)
    • Cerviela -> Golden Form
    • Cerviela -> Hatchling Form
  • Christmas Heist Game (Don't ask. I'm not telling.)

UPDATE: I broke it. If you were on my site, you're going to have to restart once I get it back up. I switched providers and nothing copied right. Sorry but at least it was only 1 or 2 of you?

It's fixed. You'll have to re-sign up. I'm working on getting the pets back in the shops.

Last edited:
I'm working on a Christmas game to put on the site that will give you a promo code. I should have it done by 12/1 maybe?????????? We'll see.... But here's the first page, subject to change as I invest more time in it. It's a text based adventure game, meaning you type what you do to interact with the environment.
  Spoiler: A Heist For Christmas 

Last edited:
Today's Updates:
  • Server time has been added to the footer BECAUSE:
  • I have added a Higher/Lower game you can access once per day that will give you a prize (good prize if you win, less good prize if you lose...)
  • SIX new critters are in the works but I don't want to spoil those..... (2 legless, spookie, common, bug, and mythie coming your way)
  • Still working on A Heist for Christmas. It will include a promo code when you beat it for an exclusive critter.
    • I still have to make that critter....
  • Next big site project will be a prize for daily login. I want to try to do it myself..........

Today's Updates:
I've only really done two things today... But I have a lot to do still.
  •   Spoiler: Added Coffee Break Theme 
  • Added SIX NEW EGGS
  Spoiler: Here's all the eggs so far... 

Still to do:
  • Critters:
    • Limiscula -> Base and Golden forms
    • Ferratross -> Base and (3) Evolved forms and Golden form for each Evolved form
    • Nathairmuss -> Hatchling, Base, and Golden form
    • Fluffletail-> Hatchling, Base, and Golden form
    • Phantasmara-> Base and Golden form
    • Whiskitale-> Hatchling, Base, and Golden form
  • Christmas Heist Game
    • I'm finished with the map.
    • Need to populate each room with objects (and descriptions)
    • Need to add room descriptions
    • Need to figure out final puzzle
    • Need to draw room images
    • Need to create Hatchling and Golden form of Christmas adoptable
  • Daily check-in with prize.

Attachments

• 1699742637913.png
    1699742637913.png
    348.5 KB · Views: 0
I broke item usage and I'm trying to figure out what I did, but for the time being, you cannot use food or open loot bags for whatever reason. I'm working diligently to fix it.

Okay. I fixed it. I had done something wrong with adoptable.php but it's fixed now. I just went back to default. I'll have to retry the stats page.

Sooooo battle system works, and now I'm changing the images to gifs because I hate myself.......

It's still a work in progress, but I wanted to share Edgewood with others.
It can be found at systemsocial.x10.mx (Update: Just go to https://www.ashenblade.click)but since it's just HTTP as opposed to HTTPS (it's a free hosting service), it may give an "unsafe site ahead" warning.
I only have three critters right now, each taking 250 clicks to hatch, but I'm adding more as I can. I'm a full time college student so I don't get a lot of time to work on the site. There's also several (5?) themes for the site and I think they're all cute...
So, yeah, check out my site maybe?
You may know, but the unsafe site warning is because of having HTTP instead of HTTPS. I'd change any linkings in coding to HTTPS. I manually changed all mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts