Custom names for each level?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

ShedoSurashu

Mysidian Dollar
Hi there! This is my first post here. I just got to know about the Mysidia Adoptables script. Over the course of tinkering with the system, I found out that it names for each pet is fixed in such a way as, it doesn't change every level. How can I make it so that each level has it's own name?

Example:
Base Egg Form = Chymera Egg
1st Level = Chymera
2nd Level = Chymeron
3rd Level = Chymeras

Aside from that, I know that users can name their pets if they want to so as an additional question, how do I make it so that the pets have names for each level but if the user who adopted the pet named it, even if it changes level, it won't change it's name.

I hope the way I explained it was clear. If you don't understand part of my post please do tell and I'll try to elaborate some more... :smile:

EDIT::happyc: Your new I see let me be the first to welcome you. The staff and members here are very helpful. :usedusedused:

It works I use it on my site and it's unlimited in the amount stages you want to add.

Right now you have to do it by hand by going in to the files them selves and edit were ever you need your currency name to show up.

Last edited:
EDIT: your new I see let me be the first to welcome you. The staff and members here are very helpful. :)
Thanks! :D

]Right now you have to do it by hand by going in to the files them selves and edit were ever you need your currency name to show up.
I think I may have an answer to my own question... I was fiddling around with it and I discovered a certain settings table on the database.. Inside it, I saw a cashname field set to dollar.

untitled.jpg

I highly doubt it will make any differences even if you change your cashname from here. You can give a try if you want to, but I cant guarantee anything. The cash system is going through an overhaul in Mys v1.2.x series anyway.

@Roconza: Actually the nickname of adoptables can get changed too. The script automatically checks if your pet's species name and nicknames match with each other. It will update the pet's nickname too if it appears to be identical as its species name.