Critical Errors (PDO Class not Found)

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

LucasA33

Mysidian Dollar
Code:
Warning: include_once(classes/class_pdo.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mineedit/public_html/game/functions/functions.php on line 50

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'classes/class_pdo.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mineedit/public_html/game/functions/functions.php on line 50

Fatal error: Class 'PDO' not found in /home/mineedit/public_html/game/classes/class_database.php on line 3

Happens on both my main site: game.pixelcore.tk and mobile.game.pixelcore.tk

Cannot seem to locate files to fix it, as I restored the classes, and functions folder to it's previous backups; and did check the databases in phpmyadmin, everything seems to be OK.

As for script modifications, only minor ones to edit the sidebar, and such.
This just happend. I didn't even touch the script days before this happend.

I can't access any of the site.

umm what is your host? PDO class not found error is a problem on your host/server side, theres nothing we can do about. At times they fail at upgrading their services and mess up some PHP libraries, it cant be helped. The issue should not persist, if so you may want to ask them personally and even consider switching to other hosting packages.