CleanBlue Theme

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

livingingc

Mysidian Dollar
This is my 2nd theme. It is very simple and clean. Instructions are included.

Not really any of my business but i am going to speak up anyway.

This is a really cool program and you guys kick butt at support.

You every think about making a section in the donater section for people to add their new templetes?

Both livingingc and Rsmiley are great at making new templetes and both of them have donated to the site.

Johnathon is trying his best to bring more donations into this site by making new templetes, let him have a little help.

The program is kick as it stands, if people want a little more let them dig in their pockets.

I donated and you know I came up with my own templete that had your link removed before I did. I believe in supporting people that are doing good.

I am sure that livingingc and Rsmiley will agree with me, that you guys are great and that this site is worth supporting.

So what i propose is this.....

Make a section the the donar for each of them, give them the credit they deserve and let them help Johnathon come up with new templetes.

I know how things work, when a site has the funds things are better for everyone.

Hell i might even make some templetes myslef for people to dlownload, but only if i can post them in the donar section.

Peace.

Thanks. :)

Yeah, that is a good idea, making a templates section in the donator forum. As things are now though you may post templates in there right away if you wish too. :)

Another idea I just had is once I finish my newest script I will be putting a webpage up at rusnakweb.com about all the scripts. Maybe I'll add a template gallery into the site for viewing and downloads. :)

BMR777

so how exactly do you make them do you create images and put them together in an html file?

aroymart said:
so how exactly do you make them do you create images and put them together in an html file?

This tutorial may help: http://www.rusnakweb.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=457

:)

BMR777

It's actually very easy to do! I'm working on 3 themes for the donator forum, and 4 for the regular forum :)

And I have a LOT of work to do... new adopts and stuff X3

You should get a clean cut blue shirt with khaki pants. get an applique thing for your computer and just print out a patch and iron it on. also, for the beard, i once used elmer's glue and coffee beans.
Seo Company Glasgow|Seo Services Glasgow