Boo

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Welcome back Teshia, its indeed been a while. Guess you are quite astonished to see how this community has become of since your last visit?

Well, as a community it hasn't really changed much. The new look is nice though, and I like the new scripts that have been added.

I'm curious. Does having a premium account still allow you to remove the 'Powered by' section like it did when Brandon owned it?

Yeah, I look to see some major changes around this community with the next major release a couple of weeks later. Thanks for your kind words, this script has been updated multiple times since ownership transfer.

Good question. The current premium membership here is merit-based, which means that you can only gain such privilege through sharing custom scripts, themes, creating tutorials or helping with community on any other possible aspects. Copyright removal is not granted by default, but you can always send me a request PM. Usually we will process your request with a positive answer, especially at this stage since premium membership isnt as attainable as before.

^^ Thank you. Yes, I was just asking to see if it would be worthwhile to shoot for a premium account. I actually like the merit system much better. It really pushes people to be more active and this forum tends to be slow. Its a really good idea.

You are very welcome, and thanks for your kind reply. I personally dont think its a hard task for an experienced coder like you to shoot for a premium account, since you can create a very useful script within a short period of time. There are other ways to earn premium membership than doing public mods/addons, as I've explained already.

Yeah, I've been trying to find a way to encourage more and more people to help with the improvement of this community. I posted tutorials for PHP programming, and I've seen others making tutorials of arts and others. Its been a good start, but a lot more work will need to be done to keep this community going.

XD I wasn't actually going to do any scripts, though If I can find my old mods I might try and fix them to the new version. I'm planning on doing art instead. It comes much more naturally to me.

With how many people who are obsessed with sites like Wajas, Khimeros, and Dragon Cave you figure there'd be more enthusiasm for pet websites.

I see, any contribution is appreciated here, theres no need to do any scripts though since the dev staff pretty much take care of most of them already. Is it gonna be an art showcase or art tutorials thread though? Just wondering. Members usually are quite enthusiastic at checking out these threads, so you will receive replies quickly.

Its a free art thread with breedable stuff I've done in the past. Mostly things I don't use or don't plan to use. Other people might find them useful.

Oh I see, best luck on that teshia and hopefully it will be a popular thread. Its good to have you back to this community, no matter what role you wish to take on. You may still remember people like Enddayne and Kaeliah.

No worries, I am glad to see you back. Tbh I need to thank you for changing my point of view towards this script. Instead of crying how it was dead, why not step up and do something to make it better? Cant say how much better it has become of since then, but I have no regret for this decision I made.

>< Wow, I'm actually relieved to hear you say that. I was nervous there'd still be tension between us.

I was shocked to see Brandon sell it, but you seem to be doing a really good job so far and you're definitely more active. ^^

Oh you were? Tbh I dont recall there was ever tension between us, or maybe I've forgotten a long time ago. I dont get upset at anyone easily, but I'd definitely be curious to find out if they are disturbed at what I did.

Well actually BMR was trying to sell it a long time ago, probably before you joined RA's support forum. I thought it would be a good idea for me to bid considering no one had offered a satisfactory price according to BMR. The script is indeed going in the correct direction. I actually cant do much until I finish off GRE in early July(though my development of Itemshop has technically started a while ago). The staff team really helped me a lot this time, and without them I am nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads