1.3.6 Help with Dynamically Generated Images

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
I don't currently have a host, I'm using a program called WAMP just to develop locally on my PC. It doesn't come with Imagick by default so I had to install it myself which was a huge pain lmao. I do have a version with mysidiahosting where I was testing it on a live server that does work but I don't think they offer custom domains just yet. You'd need to message Hall of Famer on here for questions to do with myshosting as they run it.

If it is the code doing it I could go through it again and see. Could you resend me the files you've been using? And a screenshot of your DB? Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it lol :ROFLMAO:
I'm trying to get this mod working instead on 1.3.4 since this version seems to have some issues. But the imageurl isn't being written to ownedadoptables db when breeding, resulting in a blank page. Could you help me with this if you aren't busy please? I think imagemagick is installed... I'll try to check somehow.

I'm trying to get this mod working instead on 1.3.4 since this version seems to have some issues. But the imageurl isn't being written to ownedadoptables db when breeding, resulting in a blank page. Could you help me with this if you aren't busy please? I think imagemagick is installed... I'll try to check somehow.
I have never used the merged breeding mod unfortunately D: So I'm not sure why you'd be getting this issue or how to begin helping. Sorry!

I have never used the merged breeding mod unfortunately D: So I'm not sure why you'd be getting this issue or how to begin helping. Sorry!
I found the issue, fopen isn't working on mysidia host for some reason :( No worries!

Ah I'm glad you at least figured that out !
Could you maybe help me with implementing the 1.3.6 code on a new site? Completely understand if not! :) I swear I'm not going to abandon this one, the other one was a dumb idea anyway lol.

Last edited:
Could you maybe help me with implementing the 1.3.6 code on a new site? Completely understand if not! :) I swear I'm not going to abandon this one, the other one was a dumb idea anyway lol.
Yes I can try to help you with a new site. I have some questions though so that I can help better, especially as I'll need to set it up on my own site to test it's working.

1. What species do you want? Just one? Or are there multiple?

2. What layers do you want? I recommend keeping the layers the exact same for all species to make it easier on you and so there are less code adjustments.

An example might be: Lineart, colouring, markings, background, companion mini-pet (bg and mini-pet can be added through items), etc. Also do you want multiple marking slots, etc. I recommend keeping it simple at the start so you can see it working and then it'll be easier to make adjustments later on after you have the base set up.

3. What growth stages do you want? As in egg, baby, child, adult? Just adult? Egg -> adult? Again, the layers will be the same for the most part (except for egg which would probably only require line, colour, and maybe 1 or 2 markings).

Also keep in mind that this mod doesn't have a complete site integration yet. There are multiple things we need to change to get it working, some I haven't even tackled on my own site yet. Like we need to change the breeding, the owned adopts, trading, pounding, adopting and allowing admins to make pre-made adopts for people, custom pets.... So we'll just take it one step at a time, and start with the custom pet generation for now. Once we have that working I can try to get other parts done.

Yes I can try to help you with a new site. I have some questions though so that I can help better, especially as I'll need to set it up on my own site to test it's working.

2. What layers do you want? I recommend keeping the layers the exact same for all species to make it easier on you and so there are less code adjustments.

An example might be: Lineart, colouring, markings, background, companion mini-pet (bg and mini-pet can be added through items), etc. Also do you want multiple marking slots, etc. I recommend keeping it simple at the start so you can see it working and then it'll be easier to make adjustments later on after you have the base set up.

3. What growth stages do you want? As in egg, baby, child, adult? Just adult? Egg -> adult? Again, the layers will be the same for the most part (except for egg which would probably only require line, colour, and maybe 1 or 2 markings).

Also keep in mind that this mod doesn't have a complete site integration yet. There are multiple things we need to change to get it working, some I haven't even tackled on my own site yet. Like we need to change the breeding, the owned adopts, trading, pounding, adopting and allowing admins to make pre-made adopts for people, custom pets.... So we'll just take it one step at a time, and start with the custom pet generation for now. Once we have that working I can try to get other parts done.
1. Three species. It's based off The Wizard of Oz. So Wheeler, Scarecrow, and Tin Man. I plan on adding more at some point but once it's edited to my site I think I can manage from there by myself.
2. I just need the basic layers to color the full adopt. One is 7 (Wheeler), the other has 12 (Scarecrow), and one has 3 layers (Tin Man). One is a different image size from the others though so can't use the same white background for all of them.
3. Just adult.

Okay, sounds good!

Last edited:

No longer needed, I got the code working for 1.3.4!