Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. X

Help!!

Well, I don't know if this has already been posted. But, even if my adoptable already got all of its required clicks, it won't level up! :littlecfrown:. Its image and its level stays the same...
  2. X

Anyone wanna save the world?

Ok, I usually forget to click the daily clickable at The Animal Rescue Site. But never again shall I forget to click it! I recommend you guys to click on their clickable everyday. It's for a good cause. With just one click, you've just donated food for animals at the shelter. And I also want...
  3. X

List of suggestions

Some of them might already be suggested, and sorry if they're too complicated to build or too many. 1. A pet stud system 2. A bank system 3. A pet battle system 4. A quest system 5. A money earning arcade system 6. Pets for your pets 7. An item trading system 8. An auction system (For both...
  4. X

Xhanthuine

Well, I've been working on this site for about months or weeks (I forgot). The site has no plot/story "yet", and it isn't finished "yet". But, feel free to sign-up, and have fun on the site! http://www.xhanthuine.eu.pn - The URL -Note, some links may be broken.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads